Part 37

Dixie's pov:
At 6 pm , Louis woke me and and said that I should get ready . I changed my clothes then we went to the cinema. We walked in and sat in our seats. After few minutes , the movie started. I was holding moms hand the whole time bc I was scared. We finished the movie and I was still terrified. We got in the car and I sat in the back with Jessica.

D: ( hugging Jessica)
J: ( rubbing Dixie's back ) it's okay dix , it's just a movie
D: I'm gonna sleep next to you at night
J: ( laughs) okay
D: I'm not kidding
J: ik ( kisses her head )
D: what time is it ?
J: 10:40
D: when will we get home ?
L: in 6 minutes
D: ( looks at Jessica ) sleep with me tonight , I'm not gonna sleep alone
J: ( laughs) I will
L: you're sleeping next to me too mom , I need love too !
J: i will
D: ( sits on Jessica's lap )
J: Dixie sit back in your place , this is dangerous
D: no pleaseeeeee let me stay here ( gives her the puppy eyes )
J: only this time dixie
D: yayyyy ( hugs her )

I love mom more than anybody else in this family. She act like she knows me from years and she's so amazing. I love her sm . We arrived at our house and walked in , I went to my room and took a shower then laid on my bed , I didn't sleep bc I was waiting for mom .

J: ( walks in Dixie's room ) hey baby , why didn't you sleep ? ( sits next to her on the bed )
D: I was waiting for you
J: now I'm here , go to sleep
D: ok ( lays on her bed ) gn mom
J: gm sweetie ( kisses her head and strokes her hair )
D: ( falls asleep after 5 minutes)
J: sweet dreams princess ( kisses Dixie's cheek then leaves the room )

The next morning.

I woke up and got ready then went to the kitchen. I ate breakfast then Louis took me to school. I walked in and put my backpack in the locker then I saw Sophie running to me crying.

D: hey hey what's wrong ?? ( hugs her )
S: n-Noah
D: what did he do ??
S: h-he broke up with m-me !
D: what ?? Why ?
S: idk ! I didn't do anything!
D: it's okay bestie ( hugs her ) he don't deserve you
S: I love him sm
D: ik you do , but you gotta put yourself together and go and tell that b!tch that he just lost the most beautiful girl ever ! It's okay Sophie , one day , he'll come back to you and kneel down to you just to get you back . And ofc you gotta say no bc you deserve way more better.
S: ( wipes her tears) you're right , I should be strong rn , I should show him that he means nothing to me.
D: yeah ! That's the Sophie that I know !
S: yes , bad Sophie is back baby !
D: yeah that's my bestie ! ( laughs)
S: ( laughs)
D: ( sees Noah talking to Bryce ) just give me a second ( walks over Noah and slaps him)
N: oww Dixie ! It's 7 in the morning! Why did you do that !?
D: why did you break up with her ??
N: bc I want to , and this is none of your business
D: I told you to not break her heart , and you did. Wtf is wrong with you ? 
N: nothing is wrong with me okay ?? I'm not the first guy who has ever broke up with his girlfriend! I can do whatever I want !
D: ( steps on his foot then walks away )
N: owwww Dixie ! I hate you !
D: I do too !
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.