Part 20

Dixie's pov :
When I walked in , mom and dad were in the living room and they looked so mad. When their eyes met mine , I felt like I'm gonna die today.

M: where tf were you ?!
H: it's 10 and you just got home ?!
D: I-I'm sorry ! I g-got a little busy !
M: WITH WHAT HUH ?? YOU DONT EVEN DO YOUR HW !
D: yes I do ! Why are you yelling at me for no reason? ( starts crying)
H: no reason?? YOU WERE OUT OF THE HOUSE THE WHOLE DAY !! And you want us to be calm ??
M: you're getting punished Dixie !
D: no please ! I-i promise I won't do it again ! Please no more punishments!
M: YES ! GO YO MU ROOM NOW AND STRIP ! While I get the knife and the belt ( goes to the kitchen)
D: no please !
H: are you deaf or some?? Didn't you listen to your dad ?? GO UPSTAIRS NOW!
D: ( runs upstairs and calls Bryce )
Br: hey d-
D: Bryce I can't wait anymore, please tell your dad to come ! They might kill me ! Please ! ( whispering )
Br: ok he's next to me talk to him ( gives his dad the phone )
Mr hall: yes Dixie ?
D: mr hall I can't wait till tomorrow, please they'll hit me so hard and punish me ! Please come here please
Mr hall : I'm on my way ( hangs up )
D: ( hides her phone then goes to her parents room and strips )
H/M: ( walks in with knifes and belts )
H: I'm gonna have so much fun tonight ( smirks )
M: we're all gonna do , right ? ( smirks as Dixie )
D: please don't do it
M: yes I am...

After 30 minutes.

H: ( cutting her thighs )
M: ( hitting her back with the belt )
D: ( sobbing ) p-please stop , I-I'm so t-tired . I-I won't do it a-again .
M: you deserve this b!tch !
The cops ( 5 ) : PUT YOUR HANDS UP RN !
H: you're a b!tch Dixie ( drops the knife and puts her hand up )
M: ( spits on Dixie and puts her hands up )
The cops: ( puts the handcuffs on them then takes them out )
D: ( puts her hoodie on )
Br: Dixie are you okay ( hugs her )
D: n-no , please call Noah
Mr hall: they took them away Dixie , you doing have to worry about them anymore.
D: thank you so much mr hall , I really appreciate what you did to me.
Mr hall: stop thanking me , that's my job
Cop1 "a woman btw" : sir the ambulance are outside
Mr hall: okay , Dixie go with her to the ambulance we'll follow you there
D: please call Noah , I need him
Mr hall : we will.
Cop1: cmon let's go sweetheart ( puts her arm around Dixie and takes her to the ambulance)

Noah's pov:
I was sleeping in peace then I got a call from Bryce. I really didn't want to answer but I did.

N: what Bryce ? I was sleeping
Br: we caught them ! We caught Dixie's parents!
N: omg really ?? How ??
Br: ( tells him ) now you gotta go to the hospital bc Dixie needs you rn
N: I'm coming now ( hangs up )

I jumped off the bed and changed my clothes. I took my car key and drove to the hospital. While I was driving , I sent a voicemail to me and my parents group chat saying that I'm out of the house . Ik they'll be fine with it bc tomorrow is Saturday , but I have to tell them. I arrived at the hospital and walked in . I saw Bryce and his dad walking around the hospital so I want to them.

N: where's she ?
Br: she's in the nurse room , they're doing some tests on her.
N: and her parents? They should be in jail right ?
Mr hall : they will .
N: thank goodness! I'm sure Dixie's so happy now !
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.