Part 22

Dixie's pov :
After 15 minutes, we had arrived to the orphanage. I walked in with mr hall to the principal office. He talked to her and told her everything about me . She made us sign up some papers and mr hall kept some of them with him.

Mr hall : I'm gonna leave now Dixie , the maid will show you your room and you'll meet some of the girls here. And dw , there's no boys here . This orphanage is only for girls.
D: thank you sm mr hall ( hugs him ) you helped me a lot.
Mr hall : you're like my daughter and I had to help you , and it's my job too.
D: ( smiles )
Mr hall : well I gtg now , bye !
D: bye !
The principal : welcome to your new home dixie
D: thanks umm
The principal: call me mrs b.
D: ok mrs b
Mrs b: the maid will be here soon , shes gonna take you to your room. You'll have two girls who are going to share a room with you. They're sweet and nice.
D: o-ok
??: ( walks in the office) gm mrs b
Mrs b: gm Maria , this is Dixie and she's new here.
Ma: oh hi ! I'm Maria , I'm the maid here
D: I'm Dixie ( smiles )
Ma: let me take you to your room ( takes Dixie's suitcases to the room ) this is your room . Room 012. You share it with two girls ; Riley and Nailea. They are sleeping but Riley should be awake now. Go in and unpack your stuff.
D: ok

I walked in the room and it was dark. I looked around and saw three beds , one of them was empty and the other ones weren't , the girls were sleeping on them. I slowly pushed my suitcases to the closets place and opened one , it was empty. Oh it's for me. I started unpacking all my clothes and bathroom stuff. The bathroom was big and clean. The entire room is huge. After I unpacked, I sat on the bed and tested it , it was comfy. I put my phone in the charger then texted Noah.

Noah ☁️🤎

D: I'm at the orphanage rn. They
gave me a room with two girls ,
they're sleeping now I
didn't let them yet.

N: is the bed comfy?

D: super comfy.

N: is the room big
enough for 3 girls ?

D: yeah , it also fit like more
two beds . It's really huge.

N: good . How's the principal?
Is she nice ? Rude ? Strict?

D: she's nice , idk if she'll
change but she was nice
with me when she talked to me.

N: is there's any boy there ??

D: no Noah , this
orphanage is only for girls

N: great , I don't want
other boys to stare at my girl

D: I'm not your girls yet mr beck . Even if I am , and boys kept starting at me , we both know that we're for each other and we're not going cheat on each other.

N: right , but you don't know
what about n their minds yk ?

D: right . Now I gtg , I think
one of the girls are
waking up , byeee ! 💞

N: bye 🫶🏻

I closed my phone and looked over the bed on my right , I saw the girl sitting up . She was blonde , she got some freckles on her face , her lips were rosy . She's pretty. I acted like I'm on my phone for a bit then I heard her talking to me .

??: new girl here ??
D: y-yeah , I'm Dixie . ( smiles )
??: I'm Riley , neck to meet you.
D: nice to meet you too.
R: can you please open the curtains while I go to the bathroom ? Nailea slept a lot
D: sure
R: thx ( goes to the bathroom )
D: ( opens the curtains)
Na: RILEYYYYYY ! ( throws her pillow at Dixie )
D: woah , I'm not Riley .
Na: huh ? ( looks up ) gosh I'm so sorry I thought you were Riley ( takes her pillow from Dixie )
D: it's okay , I'm Dixie.
Na: Nailea , really sorry about the pillow .
D: dw about it , it's fine.
Na: I'm gonna kill that Riley ( lays back on the bed )
D: ( chuckles and goes on her phone )
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.