silence.

//It took me a bit, i havent updated in a while. And honestly im sorry😭

Travis was running to sals apartment. But As he was running, everything was silent. Like ringing in his ears. Before he knew it blood was dripping down his ears and everything was black.

He saw his father, Holding a dog mask. And he saw his mother hanging from a rope. And there were images of people with cloaks. Eating her. Draining her blood. Travis was horrified.

When he tried to scream, Nothing was heard. He couldnt talk. He couldnt scream. He had to watch this and he didnt even feel real. Kenneth was holding something. Besides his mask. It was red. Small. Shiney. He couldnt make it out, It was like a stone.

Kenneth walked over. When he opened his mouth a demon. The red eyed demon made its way out. But, The demon only had one eye. Travis couldnt worry to much about it though as kenneth took a knife and put it to his throat.

Before he could get his throat sliced he jolted up.

Awake, in the park place on a peice of wood where he had been. It was dark out, The book was open and he remebered putting it back into his bag. He looked at the page. 77. He kept a notr on it and closed the book. Sliding it away and as he was about to go he seen something.

It was red.

Circle

shiney.

The rock.