Make it stop.

tw// self harm, abuse!, ed!

Kenneth didnt like this one bit, so he grabbed the blonde boy by his hair. Gripping him tightly. Travis felt as if his head was being burnt with a lighter, or as if his hair was on fire. Kenneth threw travis across the room making him his the other wall.

Travis's head banged on the other wall. There was no one else to save him in this moment. He had to just take it, it hurt already. There was alot of blood already.

Kenneth was drunk. He walked over to travis and kicked the side of his abdomen. He began to beat the shit out of travis. He hit his head, his ribs, his legs, his arms, his chest, his face. Whatever he had on his body was kicked someway or another. Travis was so frail, barely breathing. It hurt to breath, his lungs were so fucked up because of his ribs. Surely his ribs were broken.

The boy cried and yelped the whole time. He begged for god to stop this, tears fell and stained his cheeks. Blood dried and dripped from multiple places.

Yet no one came to save him...

Travis eventually blacked out, even when he was blacked out. Kenneth didnt stop. Only a bit after did he stop. He walked away, cleaned himself and left. He just left his son there, posibly dead for "talking back". I could only imagine the screams and cries of pain from him. Hes a monster.

Travis soon woke up, his body was so tired. He made himself get up, he cried in pain. He crawled up the stairs but, he didnt wanna go to a hospital. He would get beat worse. Or kenneth would be in jail. Travis, he was a wreck.

He blacked out again from so much blood loss

and again...

no

one

came...