bad idea.

tw// ed, abuse.

Travis smiled to himself as he seen the numbers. He slowly folded it up and slid the note into his pocket. He was going to keep this til he was home and had free time to text sal.

He then froze and hit himself for smiling and thinking such ways about that fag. He didn't understand why sal made him feel a different way. He didnt know this feeling. He liked it, but liking it made him regret it afterwards. He let out a sigh as he slowly stood up.

Travis soon got through his classes and then went to his locker. Usually he dreaded going home. Nothing changed, he still did. Travis glanced over as sal as he threw his bag over his shoulder. He quickly looked away from sal.

He was planning to throw his number away and just completely ignore him. Maybe that would get the feeling gone. But as much as he was steady on doing it, he didnt. He couldnt bring himself to atleast.

Travis walked all the way home. He was gonna try not to get on his fathers bad side. Who was he kidding he tried not to almost every damn day.
He couldnt help but some how always piss his father off into a beating. Kenneth was a big asshole.

Travis "finally" made it home. He was walked up on the steps and his hands gripped the cold, gold metal door nob. He gently turned it and opened the door. The door slowly opened with a light creek from how old the door was. Though his house was old, it was nice and fancy. But still there were alot of squeaky steps and places on the floor. But travis learned what ones were squeaky and not so he could sneak downstairs or into the bathroom downstairs at nights.

As the door opened he was met with his father in the living room. Travis closed the door lightly making sure NOT to slam the door. God for bid if he did that, he would already get beat. It happened when he got into a fight and was pissed so when he slammed the door. It was not a good experience.

Travis gripped onto his bag. "Good afternoon father." He spoke before walking up to his room quietly. He set his bag down and eventually got clothes to shower out. He wasnt showering yet though. His father came first.

He walked downstairs and began to clean and do his chores. Ofcourse he had to be quiet though or else thats another thing that would make kenneth beat him. Travis soon set stuff out to cook his meal. Travis did something the previous day that kenneth didnt like. So he isnt aloud to eat for a few nights. But travis barely is aloud to eat anyways.

He didnt really have a choice, mainly thats why he was so thin.

-skip-

Travis set the table for his father and then set the meal down as kenneth got up walking to the table. The silence was always so awkward. The silence was then finally broken.

"I heard you were hanging out with some boy, travis." Kenneth spoke up.

Travis froze, that was un-true. He hadnt hung out with anyone. He had no friends. "Sir, i dont belive i had been i dont have f-"

He was cut off as his father slapped him across the face. It was such a simple slap, but with harsh force. Travis's head was turned the other way because of the slap.

"I seen you, and i dont lie. How dare you accuse me of being a liar." He was manipulating travis.

Travis had'nt really been hanging out with any boy. "No sir.. but you have to be mistaken i havent talked to anyone sir." He spoke up again

Kenneth didnt like this one bit. So he..