Progress.

"Is someone there?.. are you okay..?" The voice spoke

Travis let out a shakey sigh. He knew who it was already. It was sal, sal fisher. The boy he convinced himself he fucking hated. But in reality, he didnt hate sal. He hated how sal was so open. He hated how happy sal always was. He hated them because of jealousy and he wouldnt admit it. But that was the reality.

Travis hated reality checks. He hated them alot because he used to pretened he had a different life. With a different family. With a different everything, because there wasnt nothing in his current life that he liked.

Travis broke himself out of his mind space as he cleared his throat and forced the tears to stop a bit. He finally spoke up. "...what do you want freak." Travis ignored sals questions, he actually wanted to melt at the fact sal was actually asking him if he was okay.

S a l, sal the boy he bullies? the boy he harrases but secretly has such a big crush on but he wont say anything and tries to convince himself that he doesnt because of his religous trauma. Yeah that boy, was asking him if he was okay.

But travis ofcourse he has to say something rude. He hated himself for being such an asshole but couldnt bring himself to not be.

"Oh.. travis its you, did you write that note?" He had spoke.

Travis played dumb, ofcourse.

"What note??" He spoke up. He knew what note, he wrote it. He didnt mean to miss but when he did he didnt bother to pick it up

travs pov:

I sat there, gripping my knees tightly. My heart racing as my cheeks were a soft tint of pink. I was breathing softly but my cheeks were tear stained. I heard sal finally speak up

"Never mind then it probably wasnt you-" He was cut off by the bell ringing.

I hated the noise though, it made my ears feel like a fire as my body reacted poorly to loud sudden noises. I heard sal say something then slip a note under the bathroom stall. But i couldnt catch what he was saying at all.

I looked down at the note.

it was his N u m b e r

His phone number...