Meanwhile, Antonio suggests they should beat Mauricio up. Hector looks at him like he is crazy. Antonio says that he doesn't like violence, but Mauricio has to be contained because he is crazy. Hector asks Antonio if there is anything else they should do. Antonio thinks about it, and then says he has another idea as well. Hector agrees. He says that if someone did the same thing to Gina he would defend her.

Later, Hector, Anna Patricia, and Gina go to visit John, who is, of course, happy to see them. He asks them if her nephew is doing fine. Anna Patricia thanks him for asking and says that thankfully the injuries were not too serious and that Aurelio is fine. She adds that he will be discharged on Saturday morning. Hector points out, that he (John) is remembering, things which is a good sign. John smiles and says he is bored of staying in the hospital. He says that he has been there for so many years.

He adds that he feels like he has wasted his life. He continues, saying that he feels afraid of what he will encounter when he goes outside. Gina hugs him and says that they will all support him on his road to recovery, no matter how hard it will be. John says that he is most afraid of what, he will find at home, how he will be received by his family and whether his family will be happy or not. Anna Patricia holds his hands. Gina looks at her brother and smiles knowingly. He too smiles back knowingly.

Later, Gina and Adrianna go meet with Anna Patricia, Luisa, and Clara, at Clara and Ramon's house. Luisa looks at both Adrianna and Gina and says that she has noticed that they have both been a little off since Tuesday. Adrianna looks to Gina for guidance. Gina simply says that Marianna and Isabella are both pregnant. Anna Patricia, Luisa, and Clara are all shocked. Adrianna says that they have been digesting the news for the past two days. Luisa goes and hugs Gina, and Clara hugs Adrianna. Luisa says that both girls should not have suffered in silence, and should have told them sooner.

Gina says that it has not been easy, accepting the news and that she just feels a bit confused. Adrianna says that it hasn't been easy for her either. She says that if Isabella and Marianna were at least a bit reasonable, things would not be so difficult. She adds that those two are going to make it difficult for Gina and her. Anna Patricia looks at her mother. Clara waves her away and says that she knows what she has to do. She adds that she knows that it's time for her to give words of wisdom, words only she with her age-acquired wisdom can give. Clara moves around the room, with one hand on her chin.

Meanwhile, at Antonio's house, he is also having a meeting with Hector, Ramon, Armando, and Martin, over the same matter. Hector brings Ramon and Armando up to speed with the latest developments on the issue. Ramon asks him why they did not tell them anything until then. Antonio says that they found out on Monday and that with Aurelio's accident the next day they felt it was inappropriate, to do it. Armando asks them what they plan to do. Hector says that he will step up and support the child if it is his, but he has no intention of giving up Adrianna.

He adds that he hopes he can reach an agreement over the baby with Marianna. Antonio says that he as well, will support his child but he has no intention of giving up Gina. He says that Isabella, is quite unreasonable, but he will try hard to make her see reason. Ramon says that he supports their decision because the kind of love each of them has with their respective women is pure, rare, and eternal.

Meanwhile, Clara says that she now understands how they ( Adrianna and Gina) both feel because something like that would be difficult for anyone to handle. She adds that since Antonio and Hector are not at fault, they (Antonio and Gina and Hector and Adrianna) should work on strengthening their relationships to overcome the challenges that Marianna and Isabella will bring. Clara pauses in a dramatic way only she can do, and despite the situation, Adrianna smiles.

Clara says that the children are innocent and legally and morally, Antonio and Hector have to support them. Clara pauses again then continues and says that they should never at any time mistreat the children but should hold their ground and defend their relationships. Anna Patricia says that that was the time to show those witches, what they are made of. Clara gives her a funny look and Anna Patricia says there is no other name to call those two women other than witches.

Meanwhile, Aranza is at the hospital with Aurelio. She paces around and says that she wishes she knew what was being discussed at Antonio's house and at his grandparent's house. Aurelio, who is in a sitting position, sips some juice and smiles. He says, she is nosy, and he understands. Aranza glares at him and folds her hands. She adds that she doesn't like being treated like a baby. She then comes and sits near him.

Aurelio puts his arms around her and says that there are serious matters to be discussed because with two children being born, and under the current circumstances, things are going to get difficult. He adds that's why he doesn't feel bad no one was there to see him because he understands the situation. Aranza agrees and says that she knows Isabella quite well, and she is crazy and obsessed with Antonio.

Aranza pulls away and says that since everyone is having a serious conversation, they should have one too. Aurelio looks at her half suspiciously. He says she has that look in her eye, the look that says she is upto no good. Aranza rolls her eyes at him. She insists that they need to have an important discussion, as well then sits down. Aurelio looks at her suspiciously and says it must be important because getting her to sit still, is hard.

She glares at him and says that she wants to talk about their relationship. Aurelio looks at her confused, and asks her what about their relationship; she wants to talk about. He asks her if she is happy with him. Aranza says she is, folds her hands, and says that they have been dating for a bit of time, and in that time, he has not done more than kiss her.