Rainbow ruby & the jewel riders®- episode 1

(the episode begins when saber lilly is injured by one of polly star A.K.A bagura's army members)
Saber lilly:ouch,help,Rainbow ruby,help!
Tip tucci:what is it!
Rainbow ruby:it's nothing!,episode 1- attack the soldiers,who is Bagura dawn star?!,we need to help you!
Peggy:but who did this!
Saber lilly:a long time ago,after Lou was defeated by vegeta,polly star had to avenge lou by becoming bagura,a evil that we can not defeat,i summon you three to uphold the task at hand!,your jewel rider quest begins!
(as the jewel riders found one of bagura's girls,who is molly's best friend brookie 🍪,she stop being evil and become a jewel rider,as the jewel riders continued on their journey,they found bagura,as the episode ends,bagura laughs at them and said "you will never defeat me now!")
Singer:Jump in the ring,When destiny calls,Together as friends, We'll get through it all,Lady Rainbow ruby & the jewel riders®,The sun and the moon,Will show us the way,With love in your heart,Come join us today,Lady Rainbow ruby & the jewel riders®,magic shades and shifting tides,a wave to ride,we will not hide,as we go ride,Lady Rainbow ruby & the jewel riders®,Jewel Power,We got Jewel Power,Our circle is growing,We're ready and strong,Together as one,That's where we belong,Feel the magic of the Jewel Riders,Jewel Power,Lady Rainbow ruby and the Jewel Riders®!

Konami®

New Frontier®

Aniplex®

Sega®

Star squad®

Dreamworks animation television SKG®

SFTX®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®