episode 8- the heroes vs general lunaris,the MPG begins

At the moon palace tranquility
General lunaris:here at last,you heroes and the universes are my enemy!
(the BNLHS band plays anima "toonami edit" with their instruments)
Shayne ooyark:zutto,zutto!
Kirito:link start!
Ford pines:the heroes vs general lunaris,the moon people games begins!
Frost:it's over!,acroisan stinger!
Mabel pines:uh-oh!
(Frost did a remy remington and go splat on the wall of the battle arena)
Majin boo:you...You is a mother fucker,you know that!
General lunaris:hey,only i can say it,jeez,mortals don't speak any words or share their pudding!
Della duck:stop,i call out...Lawyer kong!
Lawyer funky kong:cell games only,no more parodies,jeez,it is on the bandai namco entertainment & games DMCA contract,see,i signed it for nintendo,see!
Selene:the bad new,no more moon people games,good news,you are the earth's new 🌝!
General lunaris:aww-phooey!
Lawyer funky kong:case closed!,jeez!,i'm not upset,but i'll be back,mark my words,you shall not...Make...A...Parody!
Uravity:if they want a mystery and adventure and history!
All for one:we are F.O.W.L!
Bradford buzzard:and no one can stop us!
Lawyer kong:love you!,i belong to F.O.W.L,and i belong to nintendo & bandai namco games,this will be a arc of law and order!
Next arc- the lawsuit arc
Nate sharp:one pink petal starts falling,on that cherry blossom tree that is tall,and we have danced to a bittersweet melody!
SMG4:as we memes are all revived,we are at gravity falls!
Flow:sayonara,maronee,maronee!
Nate sharp:i just want you...To be with us...For a lifetime!
Molly star:next time,skate rink bully,Disney & Sega & bandai namco & nintendo claimed this video!

Sega/Taki corporation anime®

Star squad®

Glitch productions®

SMG4®

Disney junior®

Disney XD Original®

Toei animation®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®

CP Macrovision®

The program exchange- a zenith company®

Zenith®

Bandai namco games®

Four entertainment®

Arid entertainment®

Zag heroez®

YouTube TV original®

Hulu®

Capcom®

Splatoon productions®

Big red/hawaiian punch/doctor pepper/seven up television communications LLC®

Spelling®