Medabots (DWMSM22 style) episode 1

Lora star:molly star,sara B.,Daisy star and brookie,get something from target®!
Molly star:huh,a meda watch and metabee toy,huh,alive!
Zoe lee bourgeois:where did you get that?!
Molly star:go,metabee,attack mode,metabee!
Metabee:meta! (excited)
Molly star:stung by a metabee!
Flint the time detective:edison!
Inuyasha:mukotsu of the band of seven,watch out for poison attacks!
Suzaku:stage 1- a fight for our lives!
Goku:a prologue to return,goku the super saiyan arrives!
Lora star:a meda battle at the store called target,huh,Flint!
Flint:no time to explain!
Inuyasha:huh,mukotsu got away because you talked about the time creature known as edison,he's ben franklin's pet!
Garnet:huh,Flint,inuyasha & molly star,what happen here!
Flint:name,kaillou vi lamperouge!,i'm a caillou parody,jeez,my father is charles vi britannia!
Inuyasha:name,dell yowane-honne,married man to haku and miku and rin,jeez!
Molly:name,lelouch vi britannia,son of charles,heir to the throne!
Garnet:charles has a daughter!
Molly star:daughter!
Timon & pumbaa:girl,oh-jeez!
Flint:no time to explain,to the year 1452,ben's house!
Inuyasha:stop right there mukotsu!,you will be the first one to die!
Singer:Medabots (DWMSM22 style)!
Molly star:go,medabee!
Flint:boom-da-da-de-ba-ba!
Inuyasha:iron reaver soul stealer!
Singer:it's time to battle,meda battle,to the top,don't lose control,of your time creature or medabot,defeat enemies too,meda force,meda parts,meda arms,meda tools,meda battles,it's time to battle,meda battle,duke it out,we can make it,if we Fight,with all we got,more power,more power,let's Medabots (DWMSM22 style),ready,Medabots (DWMSM22 style)!
Flint:boom-da-da!
Inuyasha:stop right there mukotsu!,you will be the first one to die!,iron reaver soul stealer!
Edison:thanks,no enemies,good!
Suzaku:who are you?!
Molly star:name,molly,these are my friends,inuyasha and Flint!
Ben Franklin [Flint the time detective]:i know you,name,benjamin franklin!
Molly star:time to go back to the present day and Fight zoe in a meda battle,go,metabee,attack mode,metabee!
Metabee:meta! (excited)
Zoe:slappy,here!
Slappy:time to get slapping!
Molly star:metabee,use double slash!
Metabee:tut-hurrah!,double slash!
Singer:Medabots (DWMSM22 style)!
Zoe:no,not my medabot,damn!
Molly star:take your medabot,and leave us alone!
Lora star:molly,you won one meda battle,but you want that,okay!,daisy,do you want this duel disk,okay!,brookie,you have a nintendo switch,okay,very well then,yes!,sara B.,As punishment,to the candy aisle you go!,a kit-kat®,okay!,have what is need!
Narrator:what is molly and metabee?,which medabot will zoe and the meda fighters use next,what time creature will flint saved next?,who is suzaku?,who is slappy?,what band of seven member will inuyasha slay next,stay tuned for scene from the next episode of Medabots (DWMSM22 style)!
Singer:Medabots (DWMSM22 style)!
Molly star:go,medabee!
Singer:it's time to battle,meda battle,to the top,don't lose control,of your time creature or medabot,defeat enemies too,meda force,meda parts,meda arms,meda tools,meda battles,it's time to battle,meda battle,duke it out,we can make it,if we Fight,with all we got,more power,more power,let's Medabots (DWMSM22 style),ready,Medabots (DWMSM22 style)!

Star squad®

Viz media®

Bandai®

E-one®

Tree frog box®

Aniplex®

Saban®

Fox kids®

BKN®

Tom radloff®

Pizza cat films®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®