episode 9- skate rink bully,Disney,sega,namco & NOA claim this video

SMG4:hey guys,before we start this wattpad,get all the plushies from SMG4,Star squad,Sora's new adventures and meta runner and sunset paradise,lawyer kong is still on the loose,and he wants to take star squad away,keyword there,go to www.SMG4.shop!,get on with the video!
Molly star:hey guys,what's up,here with brookie 🍪!
Brookie:thanks molly,we had snugglers,plushies and backpacks and tee shirts and Figurines,check it out at www.Starsquad.Shop!
Molly star:time to get to the video!
At brookhaven skate rink
Sara B.:hi molly,here is a 🎁,i'm eating a 🍌 crepe,my leg will trip you!
Molly star:ouch,sara!
Lisa:mizuno ni yate,mizuno ni yate,iku pi ga suga sashimi asuka!
Amanda lee:we can Fight and win this war,we can win...Today,Fight to win the war,we can Fight through our enemies and defeat the Foe!,we...Can not lose to lawyer kong,or the minions of F.O.W.L,we can be defeating bradford buzzard and win here,we can win without swords,we can equip guns or guitars or laser guns as we Fight...With our Fists,we can be there for a Lifetime,as we help makiya greenlight too,with the help of SMG4 and his friends!
Lisa:mizuno ni yate,mizuno ni yate,iku pi ga suga sashimi asuka!
Amanda lee:we can Fight and win this war!
Lisa:mizuno ni yate,mizuno ni yate,iku pi ga suga sashimi asuka!,ko airo ni roga magine mugen,ha runo nai sashumoro,koko taenai kami naso moo saki ye!
Amanda lee:gyakkou spectrum!
Molly:Skate rink bully!
Mabel pines:Sega,nintendo,bandai namco & disney has claim this video!
Ninja keegan:No,no,jacob!
Ninja jacob:tell my wife that i'll return in bond eater 007 "james bond"! (dies)
Lawyer kong:molly & daisy,you are under arrest,star squad belongs to sega,see,and ninteno has the DMCA contracts of Sega,disney and bandai namco to prove it,you killed a danfaq & MGM character,as for you SMG4 & mario,you are under arrest for killing ninja jake,as for you pines girls,Ford pines,Soos Ramirez-pines and stan pines,you are under arrest for bringing sword art online characters and dragon ball legends characters on the star squad set,as for you sara B.,you are under arrest for not littering,just hurting a star squad protagonist!,take them away!,quiet!,SMG4,time is up,say your Final goodbye!,it is done!,i'm the authority,not you!
Judge kirby:hold it!,you are not arresting anymore characters from their channels or shows,jeez!
Lawyer kong:Free!,i said you are Free to go or you are under arrest,your choices!
SMG4:we are free to go!
Lawyer kong:Fine!,say so!,you are Free to go!,but mark my words,no more killing danfaq and MGM characters,go,or else it will be a trail,Fine,see with this!
Zero:you are nothing!
SMG4:zero,but we've took care of you!
Brad buzzard:i'm not much older than scrooge McDuck!
Zero:Wasn't much older than SMG1,SMG2,SMG3 and SMG4!
Spirit of scar:wasn't much older than kion!
Zero,brad buzzard & spirit scar:back when i was camping,back when i was axol,back when i was leader of my lion guard!
Dr. drakken:i'm not much older than kim possible,back when i use to be drew!
Drew:when i was to be drew,i did most projects on my own!
Taka:so when i met this strange lion,he had no fear of being alone!
Zero:i got into organization 13,then master xehanort is here!
Bradford buzzard:with help from isabella Finch,yet i could rule all the treasures!
Drew:i found this secret ingredient,it is a blueberry,but this all-that teen,kick me into the brew!
Dr. drakken:that's how i got my vengeance!
Scar:when i led the guard!,the lion could cure the snake's venom,as long as i did what i said!
Zero:i've possessed axol,and then scare SMG4 out!
Brad buzzard:i been helping F.O.W.L out,but black heron Freed me now!,that's when F.O.W.L has begun!
Scar:when i led the guard,my First plot for vengeance...Is foiled when i lost the roar,my 2nd plan succeed,mufasa was king no more!
Dr. drakken:now thanks to one all-that teen!
Zero:i got beat on that day!
Brad buzzard:as we have grown tired...Of the pines girls and scrooge McDuck!,that's when F.O.W.L has begun,from when i was isabella's apprentice!
Dr. drakken:i use to be drew,one day i turn blue,name,Dr. Drakken,i'm back in!
Spirit of scar:and why i'll destroy the morphing grid,the guard,the pines and sword art online and the star!
Kion:scar,here in brookhaven!
Brad buzzard:who are we,we are F.O.W.L!
Kim possible:doctor drakken!
Scrooge McDuck:bradford buzzard,why?!
Judge kirby:lawyer kong is zero all along,but i got the parody contract that meggy signed!
Meggy spletzer:thanks!
Luz "dipper" pines:this is it,our Final battle!
Amanda lee:boom boom sha sha sha sha sha sha shoo,ten thousand people are gonna kick it on mars,see the stars above,boom boom sha sha sha sha sha sha shoo!
Sara B.:next time,here we go,3 2 1,zero!

Sega/taki corporation®

Star squad®

Level 5®

Glitch productions®

Mario:that's-a so nice!
SMG4®

Aniplex®

Ruby snow anime now

Miso®

Filmrise®

Pure magic®

CP Macrovision®