66

As soon as we stood up, we could feel a large strange power ominously watching us. "You feel that?" Zeldris muttered. "Yeah," Meliodas and I responded quietly. "The three of you can't be allowed to live. The mother and fathers of the future calamity. Your children will destroy the world as we know it, all of you must parish," we heard a voice from seemingly nowhere. Suddenly, a large being started to appear in front of us. "That's..." I started to say, "The Supreme Deity!" the brothers shouted in unison. "You, Meliodas, the cursed child who poisoned my daughter Elizabeth's mind into having your spawn, only to leave and become the father of the fated destroyer of humanity. Zeldris, current Demon King and father of the fated executioner of those who betray their will. Lastly, Aleister, descendent of the Vampire God and mother of the Cataclysmic Offspring. You all must die and once you are gone, your offspring are next," the Supreme Deity announced.

"You're the one that's going to parish, bitch," I shouted, activating my strange new powers and drawing my sword, "You can threaten my life but threatening my innocent childrens' lives is a whole other evil!" The brothers followed my lead, drawing their own swords and activating their own powers. "Our sons' fates are in their own hands, if they don't like it they can change it themselves!" Meliodas shouted as we attacked the gigantic goddess. "Our children are the future and I trust whatever path they forge will be virtuous! They're not harbingers of catastrophe but of peace and harmony!" Zeldris yelled, holding his sword down against Meliodas'.

"Your feeble minds could never understand the implications of your actions. The clans and world will never be the same if the Cataclysmic Offspring continue living. The eldest will succeed the throne and release his youngest siblings on the world, bringing about an age of blood!" she shouted, pushing against them and their swords. I slammed mine down on top of theirs, "We raise our kids to value life of all, unlike the previous generations! Whatever they decide to do with their lives, we'll be by their sides to help lead them to do what's right!" The three of us yelled as we let our magic flow through our swords and into the Supreme Deity. "Stop! You will regret this action! I alone am able to prevent this inevitable destruction!" she shouted as she started to disappear from the plane of existence. She screamed in agony as she disappeared and the three of us fell to the ground in exhaustion. "What the fuck just happened?" I asked the demon men on either side of me. "I think we just killed the last of the gods," Zeldris muttered. "I'd agree with that...my guess is that's who was behind the unrest in Britannia," Meliodas replied.

"That was a quick trip to Britannia...seems strange she'd come herself though," I commented, staring at the clouds above us lazily passing by. "It must be what Merlin said, our power must've attracted her here considering the three of us are in one place," Meliodas guessed. "Do you think Amai and Asta will really do everything she said? And Az, he's going to let it happen?" Zeldris wondered aloud. I interlocked my fingers with each of one of their hands, "I trust our kids to do the right thing. Azy and Maimai are so intuitive and smart...I believe they'll have a good reason for whatever they do. Asta is incredibly strong, both physically and in spirit...he'll protect those he loves and he'll never falter from his beliefs. And our sweet, shy Niya...she's the glue that keeps them together, an incredibly strong warrior herself and has always done whatever she can to protect her brothers. They'll be okay, I know it," I reassured both of them, squeezing their hands in mine.

Meliodas exhaled heavily, "We should head to Liones still and let Elizabeth know what happened." It didn't take us long to get to the kingdom, our speed seemingly had increased from before I'd revived them. We didn't bother landing outside and walking, instead deciding to fly right up to the castle doors. "Elizabeth..." Meliodas murmured as she stared at the three of us. Despite having defeated the Supreme Deity, we were all disheveled in appearance, bruises and dried blood covered us. "You've defeated the Supreme Deity?" she asked after we'd explained our appearance. Meliodas nodded, "We believe she was behind the attempted rise against the demon clan...she wanted to wipe out us and our kids." Elizabeth furrowed her brows, "Tristan as well?" He shook his head, "Uhh, no. Just the ones residing in the demon realm." She looked at me, "Elizabeth...I want to apologize for what I said the other day. It was uncalled for and-" She shook her head, "It's okay, Ali. I forgive you...the stress of dealing with those trying to attack your child is enough to drive anyone to say such things. I understand, not everyone is happy about our Prince being the son of a demon."