The visitor?

I hope you liked the last part but lets go to our brocoli waking up...

Izuku woke up feeling some extra weight on him, when he opened his eyes it was Yasaka. She had her face on top of Izukus chest with her 9 tails coiled up around the 2 to get extra warmth, secretly he knew it represented of not wanting to let go. Izuku nudged Yasaka lightly saying "wake up little foxy"

Yasaka hearing whilst waking up blushed "goodmorning Izu"

"do you want to have breakfast?"

Yasaka being in thought as she was laying on the guy she has a crush or having breakfast. Yeah that was a quick decision "can we lay here for a longer period of time?"

Izuku seeing there was no reason against it "sure foxy, 10 more minutes", then they both hugged for the next 10 minutes. 

A small timeskip after having breakfast and just before Yasaka would leave.

Yasaka "Thank you for hosting me"

Izuku replied "No problem, I hope we can do it more"

"Me too" then before she left she planted a kiss on Izuku blade and said "bye bye Izu"

And with that she teleported away with an Izuku blushing left.

Timeskip 1 hour

When Izuku was alone and doing some physical exercises, when an unexpected guest arrives. Izuku looked at the man, he has greyish hair, wearing a black trench coat with some black jeans and a black shirt. He had a chain on his jeans. He looks like this...

Ddraig said something in Izuku's mind 'Partner, he is the white emperor dragon host'

Izuku 'I see'

Izuku "So you are the white emperor I see?"

The grey haird man replied "I am, and you are the new red dragon host"

"I am, I am Izuku you?"

"Vali Lucifer" then a second later, "what about your surname?"

Izuku hesitated then told about him being ignored and his friends bullying him because of not having a quirk then manifesting a quirk then recieving then sacred gear, so basically it is just Izuku.

Vali on the other hand was suprised even though he is a half-devil he felt sad towards Izuku. Something about Vali bad blood in his devils life said to look after this one. 

"Anyways I came here because I want to fight you." Vali asked out of the blue.

"Heh?! why though?" replied a curious Izuku

"I want to fight strong oponents and I am aware of your strength"

"You know about my strength but the problem is we need to put up a barrier if we want to fight here or go to a secluded area where we can go all out."

Vali was starting to get excited with this concept, "Okay, I have a place where we can go all out" he went to Izuku and then a magic circle appeared. When they were teleported, Izuku saw he was in a large arena "You may be wondering where we are" with that Izuku nodded "Basically we are at the Chaos Brigade training ground" When Izuku looked around he saw multiple beings, devils, fallen angels, dragons, and other mythological beings lounging around. When the other beings saw them they quieted down until Vali spoke up. "I kinda arranged this already so we have some viewers."

With a deadpan voice Izuku just asked "Some viewers." That caused both of them to laugh. "Okay how should we do this?"

With a shit eating grin Vali answered "No maiming and no killing, otherwise all is good." With a nod they started.

Activating thier own respective gears, Vali having the devine deviding making his gauntlet go white compared to Izuku's red. Smirking both, they both activated their balance breakers. Izuku wanting to see how his rivals skills is, he sent out a powerfull fireball towards Vali. Seeing the fireball getting smaller per couple of seconds, he understood and smirked wildler. Pushing his legs of the ground the 2 met in the middle, Izuku gaining the power from Ddraigs 'Boosts' whilst Vali took away Izuku's energy with Albions 'Devide' power. Pushing back, Izuku summoned over 50 magic circles and shot lightning attacks whilst Vali did the same but with water. The two elements went to a standstill. Looking around, the white dragon host couldn't find the green haired boy, making his enhanced vision work overtime he noticed a shadow from above. Izuku using 20% of OFA around his body, was going fast for Vali to block properly. The leg struck the forearm of the white armour, causing the grey haired teen to have his legs inside the concreate of the arena and having his armour broken. Then Izuku went behind him with the Dragon killer sword at neck point, saying "Give up."

Conceading his deafete, Vali spoke up "I give, wow that was a blast."

Laughing slightly, "Sure was, we need to do it more often." The croud cheered at them whilst Vali and Izuku continued talking about life and what not. After 30 minutes when they where alone, the greenette asked a question, "if you dont mind, how was the last wielder of ddraigs boosted gear?"

"Hahaha, I dont mind. Not ganna lie, he was pathetically weak." Recieving a curious look from Izuku he continued. "He sold his left arm to gain the balance breaker for 10 seconds, but still he bearly trained at all. When we faught, he had to touch Rias Gremory nipple and Azazels, the leader of the fallen angels, words of 'if Vali devides the whole area, then the girls tits will be smaller'. He still didn't win but it was funny looking at him."

A small chuckle once again escaped from Izuku, "That sounds interesting not ganna lie."

"I'm glad that Ddraig went to you than stayed with Issei." He replied.

"I cannot believe that our riverly is going like this Albion." The big definetly mean red dragon spoke up from Izuku's right arm.

"Me too Ddraig, this will be an interesting life span" the white one said.

The 2 teens sweatdropped thinking, 'Lifespan, jeez a little sad'.

So it went like this, now Izuku had 3 months for the entrance exam for Kouh academy, maybe show up for UA to show that he is still alive. Meet uncle Aizawa possibly.

---

That is a wrap, a short chapter but the next one will be longer. No promises when the next chapter will be out. Byeeee boissssssssss.