Kuoh Academy first day

It was another week when Izuku received the official letter for Kouh Academy, and another two weeks until he started at Kouh. Nothing interesting happened except Izuku and Vali sparing with their Longinus', just increasing his time and efficiency in hand to hand combat, and Izuku spending time with Yasaka and Kunou.

When the day came, Izuku was wearing the male uniform of Kuoh. The blach trousers with the same colour blazer, under it he had a white long shirt with a black ribbon tied around the colour. Honestly, Izuku would think it was easy to do the ribbon, asking Vali was no good either as he wanted to burn it. So after asking Yasaka to help him tie it up, with him promising dinner for both the kitsunes.

There was only one class for heroics at Kouh, even though it is part of the big 3 in Japan, the course was only implemented around 12 years ago. Then the course risen quickly producing some of the best heroes such as Gang Orca, Majestic and Miruko. It mostly deals with 'mutant' quirks but they are usually yokai, such as Miruko a rabbit yokai. However, they still have a wide range of quirks in a class. Kouh was a save heaven with a some teachers being from the supernatural themselves but they don't publisize themselves in that regard.

Izuku was walking through the school ignorant to some stares he was recieving. He was in a deeper conversation with the previous OFA users talking about how should he train to gain 100% as apparently it will be harder controling 100% without using Fa Jin and Blackwip to help. He saw the door 1A, it was around 3 meters tall which suprised him a bit. Walking in, he spotted the white hair girl which had her ears perked up at the sight of him.

Walking towards the girl, Izuku greeted her "Hey Koneko, I see that you too made it in. Congrats."

With a small smile, she replied "You too Izuku, also your seat is just behind mine."

"That is great." When the greenette took the seat, the door opened up with a man with black and golden hair with a small black goatee. The man was 188cm tall with a more physical build similar to Izuku's. Ddraig told him he was the Grigori leader, Azazel which kind of shocked him. What the OFA user found interesting was Azazels missing arm that is now being occupied by a prosthetic arm.

With a cheerful voice, the man said "Hello 1A, I will be your heroics teacher for the next 3 years. I am an underground hero: Azazel but anyways we are going to the main hall for orientation." With that they followed Azazel to the main hall where they where seated. Of course as Izuku and Koneko didn't know anyone else yet, so they sat together.

The one who spoke up first was the principle, he congratulated the first years and made some speech about continuing the good work for the second and third years. The next one was the student council president, her name was Sona and she was in charge of the general and business classes. The last one was the hero student council president, he seemed nice and Izuku couldn't identify that he was a supernatural being, he was incharge of hero and support classes.

At the end, the principle came out and told them some more information. One such information was that every year the general and business classes vote for the student president, whilst the hero student president was the winner of the sports festival against all of the 3 years. The power of both councils is just underneath the principle, but you could clearly see the iritation of Sona girl as she in all honestly wanted there to be one council to have more authority. Everyone knows though, that the hero student council have more say as they are usually the front page of the school though.

At the end, they went back to class. Azazel told them that today would be an assessment of one skills. Making them go and change, Izuku just realised the male to female ratio. There where 20 students of which 14 of them where female. Changing quickly, he made small talk to the other boys but 4 of them where perverts. The one who wasn't or didn't seem to be a pervert was named Percy Jackson. He wasn't from Japan but came here due to be closer to his dad. Percy had a powerful water quirk from the seems of things, where he can heal himself with it and use it to attack and defend it. The only problem is that water vapour takes more energy out of him than using a water sourse. (Yes, I am including other pantheons, son of Poseidon though he doesn't know it yet. Also this is similar to the og percy but not)