The world is a wierd place

Boom new chapter but this time it will be mainly about Yasaka and Izuku, some spying made by some sides, some reunions but also some major decisions will be in this chapter. It will be a harem story with other characters joining, so give me some recomendations as I already have another one in mind. I don't know why but I am sorry for bashing Issei a lot but you will see how he will go about it. Also I will be refering to one baldie a lot due to me accidentally OPing Izuku, sorry. Now lets jump to what Izuku is doing...

Izuku is seen with his familiar Waga playing and seeing her abilities, it took a couple of hours for Izuku to realize that Waga had a power of ice, meaning she is the better version of Shoto's Ice power. He also realised that her base strength is nothing to be messed with either but this part isn't about those 2. Izuku is now asking Ddraig is there is any way to contact Yasaka, and Ddraig replies with 'Yes, you can create a magic circle for calling another person'. With the explaination out of the way and now Izuku creating the magic cirlce he leans back onto the tiger and called Yasaka.

With Yasaka, it has been less than 24 hours when Izuku left to the familiar forest, with the news that Issei lost his power did spread even to her and now she is even more curious about Izuku. She was mesmerised by his green eyes, the beauty similar to a forest one might say. Suddenly she had a magic circle next to her ear, with some inspection she realised that it had a dragon symbol and she hoped it was Izuku, her prediction was correct.

Izuku "Hey Yasaka it is me Izuku, thank you for the help yesterday and I was wondering if you want to have a picnic, I found an amazing place to eat and I was hoping for us to have a diner picnic there."

This made Yasaka be caught of gaurd but replied with "Morning Izuku, I would love to"

Instantaniously Izuku replied "Great, do you want me to collect you or could you teleport to the location I would send?"

Yasaka being once again suprised by his straight forward nature but was blushing "If it would be easier, then I will teleport there."

"Great, what do you say 8pm today at xxx location?"

"Sounds great Izuku, see you there"

"Bye Yasaka", now with this being said she couldn't wait for 8pm. She kind of expected him to take her to a fancy restaurant but did not expect a picnic, this made her even more excited as a picnic with a sunset will lead to a kiss and then making a sibling to Konou but enough with her fantasies she was actually happy as this is the first time someone wouldn't be using her for money and she preferred more private spaces. But lets go to Izuku...

Inside Izuku's mindscape everyone had one thought 'He just asked a woman on a date without realising it' then Ddraig thought 'wow how dense are you partner? atleast he isn't a pervert'

Outside of the mindscape Izuku was in his kitches preparing a picnic for the both of them but as it was midday he still had several hours before the picnic. So he decided to actually test his strength. 

He activated OFA at its highest percentage being at 70% and then his sacred gear making it go "BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST" he is aware that he can go higher and with his Fa Jin activated at its maximum his percentage goes to 120% (not including the boost), he covered his arm with black wip making the percentage increase by 5 making it 125% and having more chance of not having his hand break, with 10 boosts and having Ddraig cheer him on he punched...