The start of something new

Hey guys so this is my first story of wattpad but I hope you will enjoy it. Lets start with Issei then...

Issei is sleeping on his bed with his harem, which include Rias, Akeno, Assia, Xenovia and Koneko. One can say he was lucky, he has a strong power than can rival god itself and multiple beautiful women but that night something happened that will change his life forever. As we all know Issei is a massive perv, he has an ultimate move of making his oponent naked and one individual inside of him will disagree massively. That individual is the mighty red dragon emperor Ddraig. He was being made fun of by the other dragons due to his host, but thats not all, his rival Albion doesn't want to near him and even fight him. The fact that Issei was praised after the kokabeil attack and that fame got into his head made things even worse and that continued for a long time. Those events made the one powerful dragon which was feared by many something to be laughed at and he didn't like it at all, after a couple of months he just wanted to leave, so he created a plan, he was secretly gaining energy to escape and one night when Issei and his harem was at home he left sleeping.

Ddraig 'Finally I am out of this body, it was interesting knowing you Issei Hyoudou but I hope we never cross paths again' the green orb was then gone from Issei.

Now with our protagonist

Izuku was a quirkless child with a simple dream, to save everyone with a smile like his idol. How naive of him you would say as the person which he looks up to is the number 1 hero All Might also known as Toshinori Yagi. The problem you see is that Izuku was mistreeted, why because in the eyes of Toshinori, Inko and his sister Izumi he was worthless even though Toshinory was quirkless. But as you know if life gives you lemons make lemonade, and you will see what I mean later on. As now we go a couple of years before Ddraig left Isseis body.

We go to Izuku, currently a 10 year old eating breakfast. Only his so called father was home that day in the morning. He was making breakfast as he was still resting from the mysterious car accident not allowing him to do his 'work', Toshinori was preparing breakfast for his princess. You might say hey he's a good parent but no, both of Izuku's and Izumi's parents kept forgetting that Izuku was there and he is their son. Izuku on the other hand knows that and looks after himself and that how he lived. Enough rambling now lets go see what is happening.

Toshinori "Izumi, I made breakfast."'my hours are going away, I need to find a successor soon'

Izumi "Thanks pops", Izumi a twin of Izuku and one of his school tormentors, she has a strong telecanetic quirk.

A small timeskip of Izumi and Toshinori, leaving Izuku whilst she was driven to school

Izuku 'I think I could finish of some of the food that dad left' and so he ate it as there was no tomorrow but during this time he didn't realise that he accidentally ate something which was a peice of hair from All Might. Then he goes to school, the walk to school wasn't long but he wasn't happy about going their either way due to Katsuki and Izumi. (I hate writing about his middle/junior high so Ima time skip) The day was the same with his classmates bullying him but one thing made itself in his mind. The words that Izumi said, "if you really want a quirk, take a dive from the roof and hope in your next life you will get a quirk." That was something that broke him as why would a family member say that to him, luckily when he went home no one was there for the night as Izumi went over for a sleepover and his dad was with his mom. When Izuku made dinner for himself he was thinking over everything of what had happened in his life but then he heard some voices in his head. Izuku being a curious green bean wanted to talk back.

Voices inside his head "Hello Izuku Yagi, we are the voices of One For All"

Izuku "heh!!! I have a quirk?!?!"