Lockhart and autographs

*
This is a little short, give me ideas for second year!!!
Don't forget to like + comment <3

۞

"Mum please!" Will begged his mother on his hands and knees.

"Absolutely not." She said simply as she carried on hanging out the washing.

"I promise we'll be home before 6!" He tried again.

"William I said no. Last time I let the two of you go to Diagon Alley yourselves you came back at 9 o'clock with scuffed up clothes and you had a cut lip!" She scolded him.

"That was last year! We're more mature now!"

"Absolutely not. Your father will take you and Nova and that's the end of it!" She huffed, grabbing the washing basket and walking away.

Will signed defeated and slumped into the sofa in the living room where I was already sitting. Gerald quickly curled up in his lap. "Can't say I didn't try." He shrugged and happily started petting the orange furry animal.

"What's wrong with Luther coming?" I asked, flipping a page in the book I was reading.

"There's nothing wrong with dad coming, it's just that I wanted to go ourselves." He said.

"Eh, it'll be fine." I shrugged.

Will went to say something else when Luther appeared round the corner, in his usual black crisp suit and robes. "You ready to go?" He asked us both and we nodded.

"Alright grab my hand." He said and we both took one of his hands. I'm not sure why but when we Apparate I always hold my breath.

When we landed in Diagon Alley, there was people bustling around. Kids running around screaming with treats in their hands.

"Where's the list your mother gave you?" Luther asked Will and he handed it to him.

SECOND-YEAR STUDENTS WILL REQUIRE: The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 2 by Miranda Goshawk
Break with a Banshee by Gilderoy Lockhart Gadding with Ghouls by Gilderoy Lockhart

Holidays with Hags by Gilderoy Lockhart Travels with Trolls by Gilderoy Lockhart Voyages with Vampires by Gilderoy Lockhart Wanderings with Werewolves by Gilderoy Lockhart
Year with the Yeti by Gilderoy Lockhart

"Why is there so much Gilderoy Lockhart, the guys a tool." Will groaned, Luther playfully clipped him round the ear but was smiling.

"Our new defence against the dark arts teacher is probably obsessed with him." I signed.

"Oh great." Will slumped.

"Come on you two. We'll get the books first eh?" Luther said and Will groaned.

As we approached the street where Flourish and Blotts was, I saw how absolutely packed it was getting. Witches were pushing and shoving each other to get inside.

Will went to turn around. "I'm out." But Luther grabbed his sleeve and carried on walking.

"But dad look at the place! I'm going to get trampled!" He whined.

"Stop being so dramatic," Luther laughed. "Come on."

"Excuse us!" Luther said loudly and a load of the witches parted for him to go through. I hadn't really thought about it before but I guess you could say Luther was good looking, a lot of witches stopped to gawk at him.

"Calmly, please, ladies. . . . Don't push, there . . . mind the books, now. . . ." A very stressed looking small wizard was trying to keep them at bay.