Baby Dragons

۞

"Punch him in the face, Weasley!" Will was hopping up and down excited.

"If you hit him in the nose I'll give you 10 Galleons!" Blaise was saying to Neville as he scrambled on top of Malfoy.

I was laughing hysterically with Atlanta, Adeline and Luke as Will and Blaise chanted bets at the fight happening.

Somehow Malfoy had pissed off Ron and Neville Longbottom enough at the beginning of the quidditch match that they had actually started to fight him plus his loyal bodyguards crab and goyle.

"GO ON WEASLEBEE!" Will shouted as Ron slammed Malfoy in the nose.

"That's got to hurt." I whispered as Malfoy's nose started dripping with blood, waiting along with everyone else for Malfoy to bring in the father card. Instead Malfoy pulled his fist back and socked Ron right in the eye.

"Oh shit!" Atlanta exclaimed behind me.

"Fucking hell Malfoy I thought you'd fight like a little bitc—" Luke got cut off by screaming from the grinfindor stans.

"WELL DONE POTTER!" People were screaming and I realise that griffindor had won the match against Hufflepuff, I didn't really mind Hufflepuff although one boy did come up to me to ask about my eyes, to which I told him to get lost.

"What is this kid? A Quidditch prodigy?" Luke was mumbling beside me, he had told me a few months ago that he played Quidditch sometimes at home as a chaser and that he might try out for the team second year.

"Probably." I shrugged, I guess he must be if he made the team in only the first year but then again it wasn't exactly fair, if we all got the chance to try out I would be on the team too but no.

Ron and Neville had now ran off to congratulate Harry along with the rest of the school as Malfoy held a bloody tissue to his nose and scowled.

I stepped back so I was next to him. "That was kinda stupid though wasn't it?" I said quietly, leaning in slightly to him.

He scoffed. "I had him, he just sucker punched me before I could finish him off."

"Sure sure." I said with a massive grin on my face, pretending to watch the players dismount their brooms.

"I did!" He scowled at me.

"I believe you, truly." I said, hiding my smile.

"You're impossible." He growled and roughly placed a pouch of 20 Galleons into my waiting open hand.

"Lovely doing business with ya." I held two fingers up in a salute and mockingly bowed before starting to leave the now nearly empty stans.

"Going off to congratulate Potter?" He shouted after me, sounding quite nasty indeed.

"Wasn't going to but good suggestion, I'll go do that now." I grinned as a scowl grew across his face.

I was gonna go up to the common room, I had tons of homework due, before I realised that I ought to congratulate Harry.

When I reached the bottom of the stands and into the Quidditch Pitch there was no round glasses in sight.

"Potter!" I yelled, searching around. He could of already gone up to the castle with everyone else I suppose.

"Oi! Potter!—" I gasped as a rough hand pulled me behind the broom shed. Expecting a rather rude blonde git, I was surprised when I stared into Harry's green eyes.

He held a finger to his lips and jerked his thumb behind him, I peered round and saw snape looking suspiciously in our direction before striding away down the castle steps.