Epilogue: Angel sex

"Dammit. Sometimes Sam's a real asshole!", Dean curses. Once they got into a new town and found a motel, Dean took the opportunity to shower, and is now standing at the table, wearing a towel around his hips, searching through his dufflebag. Cass looks at him with a raised eyebrow and his hubby explains: "There was a box of... things, back at the flat we stayed in at Green Garden. I didn't want them, but apparently Sam thinks I should keep them, cuz he put them in one of my bags. Now I have to... dig through them, to get my clothes."

Dean is already red again from shame, when Castiel suddenly stands next to him, asking: "What kind of things?" "HAH!! Don't creep up on me like that! And DON'T LOOK AT THEM!", Dean shouts in panic, when the angel reaches into the bag. "What is that for?", he asks puzzled, holding up something that looks like a stiff water balloon with a nozzle. It's still in a plastic bag with a note attached, so he reads it, starts to turn red, and quietly gives it do Dean. The hunter takes the note and reads: 'Anal prep balloon. Use with lube or water, for good, clean fun.' He can feel his ears turn hot and doesn't know, where to look, when he hears Cass rummaging in the bag again. To his shock, he pulls out two more, rather obvious items: handcuffs, and a rubber gag with a short phallus on one side. First Cass looks mortified, but then starts to laugh, getting more and more hysterical.

Dean awkwardly chimes in, and it releases some tension, until Castiel chuckles: "You real... you realize, you bought those for yourself?" "What? No! I, why, I... No, why would I buy those? For me nonetheless?", Dean huffs in horror. "Well, neither Sam, nor me bought them, it must have been you, when you were thinking of ways to... you know... pleasure me.", Cass states, not looking at him. "So why would they be for me?", the hunter asks. Cass reaches into the bag again and muses: "Because I would be able to get out of them anytime I wanted, so why bother?", and he digs up some anal-beads, looks at them confused and states: "Well, that's one ugly bracelet." Dean pushes him aside and closes the bag, before he lets even more disturbing items surface, exclaiming: "Fine, no clothes for me then. You know, you can be really mean too, Cass! At least you get to wear your favorite clothes, cuz you can just 'wish them' into being dry again!"

"Hey, I didn't say you have to stay naked, I was just curious to see what you had planned for me, when you still...", Castiel lets his voice trail off and his eyes wander. There is a sudden sadness in his words, and Dean's quick to respond: "What do you mean, 'When I still'? When I still, what?" "When you still wanted me!", Cass suddenly bursts out, bitterness ringing in his words. Dean furrows his brows and asks: "Why would you say that? Cass, of course I want you! I gave you the ring, because... I love you!"

Castiel relaxes, but still refuses to look at Dean, stating: "Yes. You love me. And that's so wonderful. It's more than I could ever ask. I'm sorry, I don't know, what's wrong with me, why I should even care... As long as you love me, that should be enough." He tries on a smile, but his heart flutters, looking at his again-husband's broad shoulders and hard abs, and he adds: "Just look at yourself. So beautiful. And you love me! Holding you should be more than enough!" He starts to make a way for the hunter, but upon reaching him, Dean clears his throat to say: "Errm, you know... Actually I didn't want to keep this relationship platonic!"

Cass blinks confused and questions: "But my vessel is a male! And as far as I can tell, you're straight. So, why would my body appeal to you?" Dean looks him up and down, to return his gaze to his eyes and clarify: "Because it's yours! Because I need you, and miss you, and want you! YOU! I mean sure, it will be different and an adjustment. But I love you, and I want to show it to you too." And with that, he leans in to kiss his angel tenderly on the lips. Once Castiel leans into the kiss, he embraces him, holds him close, rubs his hands over his body, and through his hair. Cass cautiously returns the touch, as the kiss deepens, then reaches for something with one hand, setting off the chiming of metal.