Forgiveness

A/N:
Scripture references: Mark 11:25, Matthew 18:22, and Matthew 6:9-13

Mizuki's POV

Ting Ting as Mizuki

Ting Ting as Mizuki

Mizuki as an anime

Walking in forgiveness can be difficult sometimes.

It's a norm of being humankind.

However, as queens and princesses, we don't hold grudges, we hold memories.

Sometimes we happen to find ourselves holding bad memories due to fear that the pattern might repeat.

Just like how the Creator is quick to forgive us no matter how sticky our situations seem,

We should be quick to forgive ourselves and one another, and let go of our hard feelings.

Forgiveness absolutely DOES NOT depend on apologies.

Instead, forgiveness brings us healing and peace.

In a flesh perspective, we do find ourselves being quick to think that those who hurt us are diabolic.

But really, those who hurt us are hurt too, and they're hungry for the Creator's love so that they can be radiant.

We cannot ignore the fact that hurt people HURT people.

So, a part of forgiveness starts with no longer thinking they're "diabolic."

A/N:
Hey, beautiful queens! How's Healing Girl Fall going for you?

What are your thoughts on forgiveness?

Do you recall any moments where you found yourself holding grudges or bad memories?

I pray that this poem will motivate us all into learning to walk in forgiveness and let go of our hard feelings and bad memories.

🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽