Armani's Vents: DELIVERT

A/N:
***Based on Genesis 50:20, Psalm 110:1-2, Deuteronomy 28:7, Esther 4:14b (NLT), Proverbs 6:31, Psalm 23:5, Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 91:7, and Psalm 126:5 (NLT) ***

A/N:***Based on Genesis 50:20, Psalm 110:1-2, Deuteronomy 28:7, Esther 4:14b (NLT), Proverbs 6:31, Psalm 23:5, Isaiah 54:17, Psalm 91:7, and Psalm 126:5 (NLT) ***

This song is a celebration of my deliverance

This song is gratitude to the Creator for delivering me from my former friends.
I forgive myself for thinking that my connections with my former friends are meant to be.
I accept the fact that people come and go, and the Creator has different plans.

I never thought that we'd end up being enemies.
I had in mind that we'd at least be frenemies.
I admit that I was hurt by the way our connections ended.
Our connections ended with heated convos and fury.
Fighting to balance being a Healing Girl and remaining a queen in such times like this -
I gotta say, that was challenging for me.

First things first, I wanna thank the Creator for removing me from the former friends of mine that cut ties.
I admit that I hated the fact that they're not meant to be in my life.
I forgive myself for thinking that my connections with my former friends will be forever.
Had it not been for the end of our connections,
I wouldn't have connected with people who are better.

Ever since our connections ended,
I found myself spending more time with my 2 besties.
I even found myself spending more time with my genuine family and my genuine buddies.
I gotta say, I also have a feeling that I'm meeting my future husband,
And I'm talking about the man the Creator wants me to marry.

I mean yeah, when my former friends cut ties with me,
They did seem to think that they were punishing me,
But what I learned from those friendship breakups is that I deserve the ones who have the same beliefs as me,
And I also learned that I deserve the ones who genuinely care about my well-being.
I hate the fact that my former friends ain't any of those people,
But the end of our connections have fueled me to stand firm on my motto: "Nothing is more important than my mental and spiritual well-being."
The end of our connections have also fueled me into opening a musical med spa and going for a masters in expressive arts therapy.
What Satan meant for bad, the Creator meant it for good, you see?

I'm looking forward to seeing some of my former friends get referred to me for expressive arts therapy.
I'm looking forward to providing some of them performing arts-based counseling.
Prayerfully, my performing arts-based counseling services will help them find themselves and gain authenticity.

This song is a toast to the Creator,
For he has delivered me from so-called friends.
This song is a celebration of my deliverance from my former friends,
Whom some of them will receive music-based counseling from me,
And will be able to cling to the Creator and have authenticity again.

I am DELIVERT!
ASÉ!

A/N:
Hey, beautiful queens! How's your evening?

What do you think of this testimony of mine (especially as my fictional self)?

Being DELIVERT from toxic friendships and paranoid thoughts (an anxiety symptom) was the best thing that happened to me.

I pray that this poem containing my testimony will help us feel motivated to get DELIVERT from toxic friendships and/or relationships.

ASÉ!

If You Been Delivered by Kirk Franklin

Healing Girl Summer by Seriana Alize