3k special

So firstly thank you so much for all the views , votes and comments and also to those who follow me. When i first started i never thought my book will reach 3k views it's really a very big achievement for me. I first got introduced to watpatt in September 2021 since then i only used read books but never got the courage to upload or publish a book. I had many ideas but couldn't mould it into a book.

In 3rd August 2022 i published my first book 'Taekook oneshots' which gained recognition in quite a less time which gave me more motivation to write and on 14 August 2022 i published my second book 'Love you to infinity' which well isn't quite viwed but i am contented with whatever views i get in it.

I kind of developed an obsession in writing stories and publish it. Watpatt is that platform which not only gave me such lovely viewers but also a guide/mentor and my soulmate. This app became my escape from this toxic world. Whenever i am stressed or i feel like i am lossing my mind i open this app and read some book which greatly helps me to calm my nerves down.

Here's a special small note for my mentor/guide: KimJeonJoy

Joy unnie you are amazing person and my mentor, your inspirational words and that push (which everyone needs) you gave me to keep on going and not to loose hope helped me a lot neither i don't think i would have been able to come were i am right now.

Now for the person who became my joy my soulmate: Topggukietaetae

It's been i guess roughly 3 months since we started talking and became soulmates but it feels like we know each other since ages. She is an amazing person and i am so blessed to have her in my life. I thank god to send such a pretty flower in my life.

Thank you for always supporting and comforting me whenever i needed. Being or getting neglected is the worst feeling which i get to feel more often but since i started taking to her , honestly i don't need anyone anymore. Her one msg is enough to brighten my mood.

We share so much in common (thats why we are soulmates) but we differ in one think she is stronger than me though i am 2 months elder than her, no wait 54 days elder than her but she is stronger than me mentally and always supports me no matter what.

I waited 54 days for my soulmate to come to this earth and nearly 15 years to meet her but all this wait was worth it because finally we know each other and i am super happy to have her in my life.

Bub you are the most treasured person in my life. Let me tell you one thing i am such a person who once holds your hand will not leave it untill the last breathe on this earth. But if you don't want it anymore i will gladly leave it though it will hurt like a bitch but it's good to let it go than to keep it forcefully.

I love you my soulmate (fuckers don't take it as a love confession we both are like sisters) and will always do. If ever i got the chance to meet you in person it will surely be the best moment of my life.

Let's live the rest of the life by holding each other hands and being support pillars for each other. Sorry if this is getting too long but one thing for sure even if you look like an 8th grader you will always be the most beautiful person in my eyes (sorry but less that tae and kook) and i know you are scared of peoples but let me assure you bubba i will never ever intentionally hurt you because if i do it will hurt me too.

One think i realised after having a long conversation with you that being an angle in this toxic world won't help i gotta be a devil to survive here and babe we are together in this if you are a devil then i am not any less i am equally corupted like you. Let's start a new journey with each other though far but still together, a cheers to our new start 🥂.

Lastly thank you so much for all the love an support and keep loving and showing your support it motivates me a lot. I might won't be able to update like before but will try to update with minimum gap okie.

Bye my lovely reader have a happy and healthy life. May god bless you all with happy and prosperous life. Good Night!!

-Love author-nim 💕