Sweet Family

Vampire au

Top kook (true blood royal vampire)
Bottom tae (true blood omega warewolf)

Both of them are destined mates..
And in this oneshot vampires, warewolf, witches don't hold any grude upon each other...

Let's get started!!
__________________________________

Author's pov

Jeon Jungkook , the most powerful vampire king in the history of vampires after his grandfather who was also a true blood royal vampire like him.

True blood royal vampires are very rare and are one of the most powerful vampires.

Jeon Jungkook is known to be the most cold , scary and ruthless vampire but all these are only limited to his throne room outside his throne room he is a lovely husband and the best father to his kids.

In his 270 years of living jungkook never got scolded or even got any punishment for his doings , but all those things changed when he meet his Mate.

Kim Taehyung , a true blood omega warewolf who used to work in Seoul central hospital as a surgeon but now he doesn't, since he is the queen of vampires and bitches queen have many works to do like the king.

So as i was saying, jungkook had never thought that he would be getting countless number of punishment or scolding that he got in these past 15 years of his happy conjugal life~

Blame it on taehyung's pregnancy mood swings or his normal bratty self , i think jungkook had lost count on how many times he has been kicked out of his own room or had to sleep on the couch.

But!! all those miseries of him where worth it because his dear mate can't even stay half an hour away from him so when taehyung used to kick jungkook out of their room not even 10 mins later he could go on hunt around the whole palace to find his lobely husband with a pout adorning his ohh so gorgeous face

After finding his mate who as always would be in his library or office room , taehyung would drag jungkook back to their room and make him lay down on their king size bed and cuddle with him and complain him how he missed him and how jungkook should not make him angry.

Ohh did i mentioned how jungkook get's pampered by his mate after getting scolded by him?.

Then let me tell you after scolding his husband/mate for long 15 mins taehyung get's all emotional that how he was mean to him and would pamper him with lots of kisses and also would make his fav. dishes by his own hands for his lovely husband.

So, all in all our jungkook-ssi always gets rewarded so you can say its a win win situation for him. Get scolded and then get kisses and favourite food

Whenever taehyung-sii scolds his majesty, the reason is always very cute, i.e. how jungkook-ssi doesn't spend time with him (cuddle to be exact) or if he ever forgot his morning kiss (which rarely happens though)

So taehyung-ssi complains to His majesty with a big ass pout and oh when he glare he looks like a cute puppy said my mr. jeon jungkook himself not me geez

(Jk: so what ?? my wifey is the most cutest human being in thi- of wait he is not even human let me rephrase it , most cutest warewolf on this earth... you have any problem potato

A/n: hee hee why will i have problem he is your wife but wait did u just calle-

Jk: continue the story idiot readers are waiting..

A/n: ohh yeah let m- heyyy dont change the topic stupid bunn-

Jk: i ain't stupid now continue before i-