Moms are the best 1/?

Author's pov

'Step mother' the name itself make us think about those typical step moms who make their step son/daughter life a living hell , who are known for being very cunning and cruel.

'Step sister' the person who is known to be a literal witch in their step brother/sister life , who are known to snatch their brother/sister's love life or happiness , always jealous of them and plot to take away the things that make their step sibling happy.

But to Jeon Jungkook all these sound very ridiculous because he got the world's best step mom and step sister who love him more than his own father ever did. Jungkook was 13 when he lost his real mom as she was suffering from blood cancer.

Jungkook's father was never their for him , it was always his mom. His father was always busy with office work and meetings and business tours. After his mom's death jungkook was devastated his only family also left him alone in this cruel world.

True to be said jungkook's father never cared for his family , for him it was always business and reputation. This is the reason jungkook never liked his father but that turned into hatred when not even after a month of his mother's death he married to his step mom.

But jungkook's step mom was nowhere like those typical step moms'. She was the sweetest human being in the jeon household. After his mom jungkook again received that love and care from his step mom Mrs. Kim Minji. You may think jungkook has different last name actually he took his birth mother's last name.

No minji never faked her love for jungkook , she really loved him like his own son. She always supported him and was by his side whenever jungkook needed her. She understood why jungkook doesn't like his father and she promised herself that she would love and give the motherly care that poor boy need.

Kim Chaeyoung jungkook's step sister was the sweetest girl he ever meet. On their first meeting only jungkook liked her and now they act like same blood bother sister. Chaeyoung might be few months elder than him but she acts like the younger sister and jungkook acts like the elder brother.

This was the only thing jungkook was thankful to his father but looks like his father always finds a way to make jungkook hate him.

Because of his ego and reputation sake mr.kim made jungkook broke up with his 3 years long boyfriend who was pregnant.
Jungkook never wanted to but he had to because mr.jeon threatened him to burn his birth mother's last belonging which he had , her locket.

Minji was so shocked and upset from his husband because she also loved jungkook's boyfriend. The boy was an orphan but that was never the problem he was such an angel that in their first meet minji decided to make him his son-in-law.

Chaeyoung literally cried at that time because of what her so called father did to her brother. She loves her brother very much but she was very hurt when that happened. She also loved jungkook's boyfriend, he was also like her elder brother.

Since then she had stopped talking to his so called father who well never cared. When the time came jungkook establish his own company. He didn't inherited his father's company. His mama and Rosé that what he likes to call her sister were as always by his side.

His mama used wake up till late night untill he comes home back , even though he refused her many times but she always said that 'she is a mother and till when her child won't return in her arms safe and sound she won't be able to sleep' and this is one of the reason why jungkook loves his mama a lot.

________________________________________

On the other hand Kim Taehyung an orphan boy who is a defination of an angel. He never had a family, he grew up in an orphanage, did part-time job to pay his fees still he always had a smile in his face.