Meet again

Author's Pov

Dr. Kim Taehyung seoul's best surgeon. Till date he hasn't failed any surgery. In his 3 yrs of working career he has shown that age doesn't matter , in the age of only 29 he has a record of 350 successful surgeries with 250 surgeries of his own.

If a patient has to go under any surgery he/she prefers him to also cooperate in their surgery 'coz they believe that if dr.kim is doing their surgery then they are going to come out safe from the OT.

Out of all of these ; the staffs , other doctors , patients even the patient's family members are in love with dr.kim's daughter Kim(jeon) Eunji a cute bunny girl with a pure heart who is literally a human in form of Angel, a social butterfly who loves making new frnds but most of all she loves to know about her mama's cases.

Eunji is very sharp and intelligent girl , she never forgets something , which sometimes amazes taehyung. Eunji along with her mama always visit church in sundays to pray for the health of the patients , see such an angle.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

On the other side Jeon Jungkook memeber of the biggest boy band BTS, golden voice of korea,also known as the sold out king, the golden maknae of BTS who is everyone's favourite. His hyung don't leave any chance to pamper him. They have literally spoiled him.

He once said that his dream was to become a big singer which he became now ruling the hearts of millions of people. In his 7 years of being an idol he has been through many struggles , but all those paid of when he sees a huge smile on ARMY's face when he performs.

10th August , 18:55 pm , Seoul Central Hospital

Nurses and wardboys running with a streacher where a man in his early 20s lying covered in blood being pushed towards the OT. The man's supposedly hyungs were also running but were stopped as they reached the OT door by a nurse.

The 5 of them outside the OT were non other than kim namjoon,kim seokjin,min yoongi,jung hoseok and park jimin and the one inside the OT was their maknae jeon jungkook who had an accident while returning back to the dorms.

Soon doctors started to enter the OT but what made them sigh in relief was when they saw Dr. Kim also enter the OT and they new that their baby bunny is in safe hands.

After 2 hrs of surgery which felt like hrs to the others the doctors came otside the OT one by one and finally dr.kim came outside lowering his giving them a warm smile to the 5 who were looking at them with hopeful eyes. "No need to worry your member is out of danger. There is no major internal injuries but we need to keep him here in hospital for a week or two. Don't worry he will be completely fine but i will suggest to have atleast a month off so that his body can again regain it's strength to have vigorous dance practices. Ok then i will take my leave take care" tae said and left not before bowing at the 5 memebers who also bowed to him with greatfulness.

"Can we meet him" the eldest of the 5 asked to one of the assistant doctors. "Sorry but No , right now the patient needs rest. We have shifted him to the VIP ward. You all can meet him tomorrow. Excuse me i need to report dr.kim" with that said the doctor left.

All the hyungs shared a look of relief but soon they heard someone running towards their direction who is non other than their manager Eunwoo. "How is he? Is he alright? What did the doctor said? Any major injury?" their manager bombarded them with question as soon as he reached them.