Mom's Love and Care

Before we start i want to tell you that in this oneshot the mentioned things are highly imaginary and is not possible in real life but just for the sake of the oneshot i am using it.

In this oneshot tae has the power to lactate even if he wasn't pregnant but it is one of his powers and his milk in not normal milk but it has healing pheromone with it which can help in bringing any unhealthy or premature baby (to be exact) in good health but he never used that power untill he meet hana.

Also newborn babies are suppose to turn into their wolf form after 2-3 months from their birth to show their rank. The concept of fated mates doesn't apply here a person can mate with anyone he wants and also packs also doesn't exist.

___________________________________________

??? Pov

Seeing your daughter in pain is the worst thing a father can experience and it gets more worst when he can't do anything to reduce the pain. I am one of those unlucky fathers who can't help my daughter who is in so much pain.

I am Jeon Jungkook and i a music producer. I work in YNH entertainment but for the moment i am on leave for past 2 and a half months to take care of my daughter as the company is owned by my cousin brother so it wasn't a problem. I have a 2 and 1/2 months old daughter Jeon Hana who is a three weeks premature baby.

My girlfriend or should i say ex-girlfriend whom i thought would be my forever mate left me and my poor baby on the very next day of giving birth , with her so called boyfriend. Yes , she was cheating on me , she was using me for my money and body and i just couldn't realise it sooner.

I thought i loved her but actually i never loved like a true love , truth to be said i like her but that doesn't mean she will cheat on me. According to her my baby girl is a drunken mistake for her and she was not ready to take a child's responsibility and i just was stopping myself from snapping her head from her neck infront of my daughter and the hospital staffs.

A newborn specially a premature baby needs mother's milk till they turn atleast a year old. Mother's milk is very important for their growth and they don't feed on any other milk as in powdered milk.

Doctors said that my cupcake is very weak and if she doesn't gets the proper nursing then she might die. I don't want to lose my child but i can't even do anything. I am helpless and this feeling is killing me to see my baby suffer everyday just because of her bitch of a mother.

I somehow made my cupcake drink some bottle milk but that is not enough for her. I feel frustrated and wanna cry really bad seeing my baby cry everytime in hunger. I am such a bad father who can't even help his daughter.

"You are not a bad father son it's just that the situation is like that" mom said while patting my back

"But mom i-i just can't see my daughter like that it's just breaks my heart to see her cry , it hurts mom it hurts *crying*" i said as she hugged me and wiped my tears kissing my head

"Suuuh I know son no parent can see their child sufferings but we can't do anything son"

"I know mom but i don't want to lose her"

"I know bun i know we also don't want that but i am sure moon goddess will do something"

"I hope so too mom"

"Excuse me young master and mam their is some looking for you" a beta servant came and informed us about someones's arrival

"For me??" Mom asked pointing towards herself

"Yes mam she said you know her and said me if you ask her name then to tell dara"

"Ohh my god sandara unnie is here"