Doctors' Love

??? POV

It's 4:50 am and right now I am driving towards the hospital were I work. Ohh I m sorry I didn't introduced myself.
I am Dr. Jeon Jungkook , Obetics + gynacologist in Seoul Memorial High.

As i said i am driving towards the hospital since there is one of the patient in labour and soon she would give birth so my assistant called me to come asap.

Now you might think that any other doctor would also have done the delivery but let me tell you the patient is having a complicated pregnancy as the foetus has an Artrial Septal Defect (ASD) and also according to blood test the amount of oxytocin is not enough in her body for normal delivery so we need to do caesarean.

Ok enough of info about my patient now i need to rush to my cabin to change in surgical gown and also to disinfect myself. I park my car in the parking lot and went to the 3rd floor.

As i reached the floor i rushed to my cabin and open the door to see Dr. Kim Taehyung , Paediatric Cardiologist 'Korea's best padiatric cardiologist' and also one of my colleague *wishper* and also my crush I'm telling you guys but it's a secret.

"Ohh Dr. Kim what are you doing in my cabin" i said making him turn towards me and i swear my heart stopped beating and my breathe hitched in my throat HOW CAN SOMEONE LOOK SO DAMN BEAUTIFUL, HOT,SEXY EVEN IN SURGICAL GOWN??!!!! and minus to the fact that he was on night shift. Holy Molly i wish i could jus-

"Ohh Dr. Jeon you here actually I was preparing your stuffs for the surgery so that it won't take much time so can we could be done with the surgery as soon as possible , ohh were informed that that i would be doing the baby's surgery" he said in his deep ass voice 'which i love the most no wait i love everything about him' bringing me out of my ridiculous thoughts ohh WAIT A DAMN MIN IS HE DOING TO ASSIST ME!!??!! why wasn't i informed before? I need to talk to my assistant how could he be so irresponsib-

"Umm Dr. Jeon by your facial expressions i guess you weren't and i think you should hurry up the team is waiting for us" he said snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head and quickly went to change my clothes.

Time skip~ (after surgery)

Taehyung's pov

The surgery was a success , the baby and the mother both are stable now. I must say my baby bun is a great doctor , how skilfully he handled the situation when we almost lost the mother. Ohh you might be confused who am i referring to , so let me tell you it's non other than Korea's best gynacologist Dr. Jeon Jungkook my baby bun yes my baby bunbun ik that he likes me,he is just too obvious and i also li- no wait scratch that i love him.

I know him since i joined this hospital he was an intern at that time since i am two years elder than him. He was so cute at that time like a cute lost baby bunny who i wanted hide him from this cruel world and keep him in my pocket. He is still cute but now he became more muscular,sexy,hot full daddy material. Ufff!! when will that idiot of a bunny in human body will make a move.

Ok now i am going to my cabin which was just beside my baby's cabin but wait his door is opened. Should i peek inside?? No no it would be disrespectful to peek in someon- huuh is there someone else also?? I am peeking and no one is going to stop me.

Author's pov

"Ohh Dr. Jeon come on I'm just asking for a one night stand just one after that you can choose whether you wanna have me as your girlfriend or not" shiny one of the nurse who is known as the slut of the gynac and paediatric department said to jungkook while trying to touch him but couldn't as jungkook backed off.