Engineer or Model

Author's pov

Hello guys i hope you all are good , healthy and happy. I am really sorry for not updating for about a week but i wasn't having any inspiration but i got this idea while i was talking to my sister. I hope you guys will enjoy it. So today we are going to take a peck into an engineering student's life. So the one i am talking about is Kim Taehyung a fourth year engineering student in Seoul high School of Science and Commerce.

Taehyung is the son of Late Chief Superintendent General Kim Byung-ho and best Criminal Lawyer in Seoul Kim Nari. A 21 year old boy with a great brain and super sweet nature but only to those who are nice to him. A proud gay but only his friend know that because other students are busy on simping on him and he also cross dress sometimes.

He is the College President plus the college basketball team's vice captain. Topper of the college but eagerly takes part in extra curricular activities. He strongly believes in hard work and hates lazy people. He can beat a student brutally if he saw them bullying , sexualizing or harassing any other student though he has a feminine body.

The college authorities call him as their Jewel student. He is not only very beautiful from outside but also from inside , a pure soul living in this cruel world. Students are very scared of his angry side because when he is angry he becomes a total beast. He hardly gets angry but when he does it's better to stay away from him at that time.

He is a complete social butterfly who loves making friends. Almost half of the entertainment industry is his friends. Now you may ask entertainment industry? Well let me tell you he is a model it's like a part-time job for him so that's how but this never affected his grades though.

He loves his mom to infinity and can do anything for her since he couldn't spend much time with his dad as his father died when he was only an year old. His dream is to work in Jeon Industries which is one of the top best companies in asia.

________________________________________

On the other hand: let's take a look in the life of the CEO of Jeon Industries~

The current CEO of Jeon Industries and the Mafia King Jeon Jungkook son of previous CEO of Jeon Industries and Mafia king Jeon Wooshik and best Civil lawyer in Seoul Jeon Bora , a 24 years old male who is a single father to his only daughter Jeon Chaeyoung. He divorced his ex-wife when he came to know that she was cheating on his back since the start of their marriage.

He loves his daughter very much but due to his work he can't spent much time with her. Jungkook and his ex-wife never had a good relationship with each other , they got married just because of a contract but jungkook had started developing feeling for her but they would always end up fighting with each other.

During a company party , jungkook was fully drunk and his ex-wife took advantage of his drunken state and did ' it ' with him to relief her stress but she never thought of getting pregnant. She wanted to abort the child as she already had a boyfriend but jungkook made her continue the pregnancy as he didn't wanted to kill his unborn child.

After giving birth to his daughter jungkook divorced her and everyone in the office as well as in the house are instructed to not let her in. Though Chaeyoung loves her father very much but she also want a mother who would take care of her like other kids mothers' do.

Mr. Jeon was worried about his youngest son as jungkook had became cold to others due to his past relationship and has developed serious anger issues. So he decided to arrange his marriage to his Childhood friend's son. Jungkook didn't wanted to but due to chaeyoung he agreed to meet his soon to be fíance.

It was Saturday as jungkook and chaeyoung are waiting for his fíance who is a bit late. They were having their secret sharing time when someone tapped their table making them look upwards. They saw a boy with a casual outfit , some books in his hand and a bag in his shoulder.