Enemies to Lovers pt.2

Early update- 😁

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taehyung's pov

"Please give me my food in my room alice noona" i said to alice noona who is one of my house maids but i treat them more like my noonas than maids.

I went to my room and plopped on my fluffy bed , today was a very tiring day at office well being the CEO of a company isn't an easy task. Yup you heard it right i am the CEO/owner of Kim's Corporations which i started on my own six years ago.

Well at first it was tough really tough but i didn't lost my hope and faith on myself and tried my level best to bring my company to the level were it is now that is korea's top 1 jewellery company even in all around asia but 2nd in the world.

My company would have been at the top if not because of that JJK enterprises, the thought of that company's CEO gives me a fucking headache. There has always been a huge competition between JJK enterprises and Kim's Corporations , sometimes Kim's Corporations is at the top sometimes JJK enterprises.

Fuck i don't even know who is the owner/CEO of that company nor did i see his face , well no one knows the real name of the CEO neither did anyone has seen him but we only know him as Jjk *groan* that bitch this time also toped the list of the best companies in the world.

But i am also Kim Taehyung for nothing , next time my company will be at top and his in the second and that fucking bitch even has the audicity to send me a bouquet of lily with a note that says 'Happy Losing the Top Position Again' ahhhhhhhhhhh a complete bitch if i ever meet him/her anytime in future i am gonna kill him/her with my own bare hands.

I heard a knock on my door , i think it's alice noona with my food aissshhh because of that bitch i couldn't even have my breakfast nor my lunch i am deing in hunger but i don't have an ounnce of energy left in my body to eat my food aish i wish my coconut was here to feed me *pout*.

It's been 6 years 7 months and 20 days since he left to US for his training and i am still waiting for him. I just hope he didn't move on , i know my coconut won't as he is too whipped for me but i can't help but think like that because it's already been so long but i still love him the same way like i used to do in our university days. Come fast my coconut i miss you.

I lazily went to open the door but i got shocked when i saw my mama standing there with the food plate and my dada beside him. Mama and dada came inside the room as i opened the door for them to enter. My mama is the owner of several hotels and my dada is a well was now he retierd a reputed lawyer.

Mama and dada sat on my bed as i closed the door and went and sat between them as i kept my head on my dad's shoulder who started massaging my scalp. Mama started feeding me , you might think why aren't we talking so it's my mama's rule that we can't talk untill we complete our food as it is a bad manner to talk while eating food.

After feeding mama went to keep the plates in the kitchen as i went to the bathroom to freshen up , after i came back while wearing my night suit as mama gave me a glass of milk and he sat beside me

"How was your day bubba?" Mama asked as i gulped the milk first before speaking

"Really tiring mama dada don't ask me"

"Why what happened?" Dada asked while caressing my hair

"That bi- i mean b-biscuit Jjk again is in top 1 list and my company is in second and you know mama dada that b-biscuit even had the audicity to send me a f- i mean ducking bouquet of lilies with a note 'Happy Losing the first Position again' like seriously if i ever meet him na i will f- ducking kill him with my own hands"