Ashley" These are amazing Charlie, you should enter them in some competition"

Charlie" Leo says that,I'm not sure though, to me it's just a hobby"

Ashley and I then look as his sister is trying to involve herself in everyones activities.

Charlie" She still doesn't do well with people does she?"

Ashley" No, she never has I mean she isn't shy obviously she just gets on peoples nerves"

Charlie" She gets on my nerves"

Ashley" It's okay, she gets on my nerves too"

Max then rushes and has a worried look plastered all over his face.

Max" Everybody! I need your help!"

Charlie" Is everything okay?"

Max" No! It's a disaster! My Warcraft guild is stuck in a cage and the only way to unlock it is to answer this riddle which none of us can answer! I can't even answer it!"

Leo" Max, it's so much worse than I imagined!"

I kick Leo in the shin and he winces in pain throwing me a dirty look.

Max" I know!"

Aspen"I can help! I love riddles!"

Charlie" Great, this will be interesting, do you like riddles Ashley?"

Ashley" Never really been my thing, reading though, I can always get behind that"

Aspen continues to ramble on or I suppose you could call it thinking out loud. She then pulls my brother up who is of course very reluctant.

Aspen Leo, come on, you're on my team, yeah? Come on, help me"

Leo" Let's pitch in, guys,uh, we're the Ravens, right? We can solve this thing"

All of then begin to work on the riddle. I mean we Ravens this is what we do.

Samuel's POV

After running all the way back The Greenhouse we were stood in Marcus's office.

Marcus" Let me get this straight, you two have discovered something, as usual, but you won't tell me what you discovered"

Samuel" We just want to ask you one question, Marcus, Is it possible for an object in the earth to have magnetic polarity?"

Marcus" Well, every object has a certain level of polarity, it's just a question of how you measure it"

Ryan" Have you ever encountered something which was unusually magnetic? Say, like, in this area?"

Marcus" Let me guess, you two have discovered the Einstein-Rosen bridge and you're actually Ryan and Samuel lookalikes from another dimension?"

Ryan" We will tell you everything, Marcus, we just wanna check something first"

Marcus" Could you hand me that wrench, please Samuel?"

I hand over the wrench.

Samuel" We also need a few things from you, like gloves, a flashlight, and a pickaxe"

Charlie's POV

I am now sitting with Jackie we are now playing multiplayer and I am thrashing her as always. We have been listening to Aspen go on and on for ages.

Jackie" Can't you and your Warcraft buddies find a cheat code to get you out of the cell?"

Max" That's cheating"