Escape Mechanism

This is Ashley.

Samuel is in the header

Samuel is in the header. It just will not post in document.  Yes they both love photography.
Samuel's POV

Ryan and I were hurrying down to our usual spot. We are discovered weird activity lately during the caves. Ryan held up her compass and it started whizzing around like crazy.

Boy and Girl"Ryan! Samuel, are you coming' already?"

Ryan" We are coming!"

Then we both hear a beeping.

Samuel" Did you hear that?"

Ryan" Yeah, it's like beeping, I'm telling you Sammy there is something going on here"

Samuel" You know what we have to do"

Ryan" See Marcus"

Samuel" Come on let's go"

Both of rush up the steep hill and back to The Greenhouse.

Charlie's POV

All of us Ravens were sat in our clubhouse all each doing our own thing, Hayley was reading a book, Jackie was playing a video game, Leo was writing a song and I was drawing. Aspen looked like she had made herself at home where as Ashley always looked like he was on the verge of leaving. He sat down next to me.

Charlie" Hey"

Ashley" Hey, what are you drawing?"

Charlie" Nothing much really, just doodling"

I try to pull the sheet away but he catches sight of it before I can. He smiles as he sees it.

Ashley" Is this me?"

Charlie" That depends"

Ashley" On what exactly?"

Charlie" Do you like it?"

Ashley" I thinks amazing!"

Charlie" It's you"

Ashley laughs as he hands back the sheet. I take it and slowly put it back in a folder. Ashley notices this.

Ashley" Wait, is that whole folder of drawings?"

Charlie" Yeah, just some things I like working on"

Ashley" Can I see"

I hesitate for a bit and he notices the awkwardness.

Ashley" If you don't want to that's okay"

Charlie" Okay, sure"

I slip the folder over the table and he starts pulling out the sheets. He pulls out a sheet of Leo and I sitting together in the music room, one of us Ravens together and another of Jackie,Hayley, Emma and I.