....20•◍✧*。

Începe de la început

"Really?That's awesome. My dad was an architect as well."

Jungkook gulped and looked up at Charlie who has a smile on his face as he helped the couple with the dish. "Oh" Baekhyun pouted his lips before nudging his husband.

"You know, life is like a school. O-once you begin to understand the world, you need to live your life to the fullest, make plans to become a somebody and find happiness because the best feeling in this world is being loved." Chanyeol lectured while looking at his husband.

"You two look like a cheesy couple." Jungkook had finally managed to say a word, earning the couple's attention.

"They're not just cheesy.... they're wild and dramatic." Mi Cha suddenly spoke, earning a snort from Jungkook.

"Yah...why are you always selling us off? You don't even keep secrets for your parents anyone."

"Aigoo...i thought, Eunwoo was finally gone, i didn't knew he passed down his attitude to his little sister." Baekhyun dramatically sigh.

"You see, they're dramatic." Mi Cha spoke.

"E-eunwoo?" Jungkook curiously inquired staring at the couple for an explanation. "Oh...Eunwoo is our first child and our first son." Baekhyun explained, rubbing circles on his balled-belly.

Charlie grab Jungkook's hand to caress it and smiled back at the couple. "Is that so? Does that means your baby is a male child?"Baekhyun enthusiastically nod his head.

Meanwhile, Jungkook tilted his head, thinking the name sounds familiar until he suddenly hard a flashback.

"seonsaengnim , nawa hamkke gago sipni?"

(Teacher, do you want to go with me?)

Jungkook looked up from his phone and smiled, before shaking his head. "Oh Park Eunwoo. I thought you left with your friends." Jungkook spoke in fluent English.

"No. I saw you weren't taking a cab so i followed you." Eunwoo replied in English.

"You don't have to." Jungkook immediately replied, he wasn't stupid to not know what this kid was up to, from the way he looks at him. Jungkook was able to figure him out.

"But i wanted to."

"You don't have to. My boyfriend is coming to pick me up."

"Your boyfriend? Y-you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes. Is something wrong with that?"

"No. Not at all. I'm just surprised, he's lucky to have you."

"No. I'm the lucky one." Jungkook silently giggle before stoping a taxi. "You should go back home and take a rest."

Eunwoo gulped and awkwardly nodded, before waving at Jungkook and got into the cab.

Jungkook watched until the cab was out of his view before kicking a stone off and storm his foot like a child.

"Look what you cause! Ani wae? Huh? Why does he have to like me when his mate are whipped for him? Aish! This is messed up! Totally messed up."Jungkook grumbled, feeling sorry for the kid.

"It's been three years since Eunwoo left to study mathematics in Korea. He'd be graduating with a bachelor's degree next year." Chanyeol spoke with a proud smile.

"Is that so? That's really awesome." Charlie chuckled and took a bit from the kimchi prepared by Baekhyun.

"Wow...this tastes really good. You should try it babe." Charlie said to Jungkook who blushed and awkwardly grin as he eyed his father.