....4•◍✧*。

Soobin looked around the small romantic cafe in confusion before tilting his head to look at Kai.

"hajiman ..... wae uri ga yeogi itni?" He inquired.

(But.... Why are we here?)

Kai nervously stare into his orbs, continuously gulping as he tries to muster up some courage.

He pulled his seat closer to the table and lean over, maintaining an eye contact with the elder.

"Soobin hyung. "

"Mm?"

"I'm going back to America." Kai mumbled with a hint of sadness as he lower his gaze, not seeing the strange look that appeared and disappeared on Soobin's face almost instantly.

"Why?" The older asked, in his cold tone.

Kai inhale deeply, fiddling with his long slender fingers as he chew on his lower lip.

"My mom texted positive for the test."

"What test?" Soobin asked, confusingly.

"Corona. She's been isolated as we speak. Bahiyyih and I will go back to comfort our dad." Kai elaborate as he lift up his head to stare back at Soobin whose gaze was fixed on him.

"You're the first person I'm telling." He mumbled before twisting his lips, cutely.

Soobin quickly bit down on his lower lip and broke their eye contact, humming while tapping his veiny fingers against the table.

"Is that why you brought me here?"

Kai gulped for the umpteenth times, fleeting his gaze around as he crush his pinky out of habit.

"Ani." He said, voice barely above a whisper.

Soobin cock a brow and tilted his head to have a good look at the younger's face.

After about two minutes of a pin-drop silence, Kai closed his eyes and breath out loudly before opening his eyes to stare right back at Soobin's orbs.

"na neun neo ege mwon ga reul mal haeya hae."

......

"1= Hana, 2= du , 3=.-"

"Se?"

"Woah! That's good. You're catching up real quick." Jungkook smiled widely, before reaching to fix Charlie's messy fluffy hair as he questioned.

"Is there anything you can speak in Korean even before now?"

"Sarang hae yo." Charlie mumbled and Jungkook frozed, feeling a cold chill running down his spine as the both of them stare into each other's eyes.

Jungkook slowly remove his hand from Charlie's hair, involuntarily leaning closer to the boy who seem deeply hypnotized as he did the same.

Charlie gulped, watching as Jungkook glossy pink lips wobble from up close. He felt like exploring the inviting lips but his last string of control somehow managed to pull him back and snapped him out of his fantasies.

"Ahem! Ahem! Ahem! Aaaaahem!"

Jungkook shamefully lean back into his seat, tucking his long bang behind his ear as he gulped and look away from the coughing boy while caressing his ear lobe in embarrassment.

"Er.. I'm sorry. Fly got into my throat." Charlie whispered, standing up from the couch before running out of his room.

Jungkook dumbfoundedly blink his eyes, furrowing his thick long brows as he stare at the door. Then he scoffed and sighed, running his fingers through his hair.