Bonding Trip 6: Hot Springs

3rd POV

One by one, everyone started to leave the hot spring to enjoy their evening since they would leave Suna the next morning.

Naruto and Sasuke were the last two people to leave. They were about to leave the steaming water, abandoning the hot spring.

The two walked side by side with Sasuke occasionally glancing at Naruto's back, hip and tummy where the very noticeable messages the villagers had given him were.

Naruto, being a highly known and ranked Anbu easily noticed this but didn't utter a word, thinking it would make the situation much worse than it already is.

Once they were changed, they left the hot spring and decided to go back to the hotel together.

Naruto had to give his late mission report to his Hokage since the bird should be fully healed by now and Sasuke just wanted to hang out with him.

As soon as they arrived, they went straight to their shared room so they wouldn't keep the Hokage waiting more than he already is. Also because the little blond protagonist didn't need his superior, Dragon-sama, yelling at him.

Dragon-sama was one of the nicest people he's ever met but he is scary as fuck if you ever ager him.

They went in their room and left the door where there was only a slither of light from the hallways visible.

The bird was on Naruto's bed, laying on his soft pillow.

Naruto gently picked it up and placed it on the desk which was in the corner of the room.

The bird was standing up and moving its wings slightly. Soon after, it started lifting itself off the desk meaning it was fully healed.

The medium sized bird landed on Naruto's arm, ready to deliver a message.

He attached a small pouch around its leg and placed his report which included an apology of not reporting sooner.

Sasuke opened the window to let the bird deliver Naruto's mission report while Naruto was wishing the Anbu captain wouldn't scold him.

Naruto's ocean blue eyes and Sasuke's onyx eyes turned to see the slither of light that came from the door became wider.

In front of the door stood a figure. Did they get caught?

"Dinners ready." The slouched figure said while yawning and muttering the word 'troublesome'.

His eyes scanned the room and laid his eyes on the window behind Naruto and Sasuke.

He narrowed his eyes and walked off, deciding it was too troublesome to confirm his hunch.

They both sighed in relief and Sasuke said, "That was close."

'If someone else found out, Dragon-sama would kill me.' Naruto shuttered at the thought.

It reminded him of the two hour scolding he had to go through because his rank got exposed to Sakura and Sasuke. Dragon-sama also made him do tons of D-ranked missions for breaking one of the Anbu rules; never let your identity get exposed.

If you were wondering, the bird's training allowed it to sense when a person is nearby so as soon as it sensed Shikamaru, it dashed out of the window.

'I guess the bird needs more training on agility than sensing.' Naruto thought.

The two of them walked to the dining room where everyone was waiting.

...