His heart raced at her words.

He smiled and prayed, "Allah kare tumare ye hasi aese hi kayam rahe... ameen"

(Aese soul mates hume bhi mil jaye toh hum bhi 3 4 saal zyda jii le.. 🙂 )

They both layed down together under the duvet and watched a movie.

Filha passed their breakfast in their room.

--

It was afternoon Zainul's mother was making mashroom soup for Zainul and Ayesha. She leaned that both of them were feeling down.

Meanwhile Filha entered and opened the fridge. Searching something to eat.

"Mama.. kuch khane h?" She asked.

"Haa ab tu muje khale... subha se saare biscuits, namkeen. Almost saare snacks kha chuki h.. ab or kuch reh gya h?" Her mother asked glaring at her, keeping her hands on her hips.

(Asian moms🤦‍♀️😛)

Filha gave a nervous smile.

"Kher.. meri baat suno... tumare liye ek bhot badiya proposal aya h" her mother enlighten her with this fresh news.

Filha choked on her drink.

"Mene nhi karna ap mana karde!" Filha said denying.

Her mother raised her eyebrows and said, "dekho jani.. agar koi h nazar me toh Allah usse tumare bhaiyo se bachaye!"

"Usse nhi mama muje bachaye, wo bhi puri takkar ka h!" Filha blabbered throwing her hands up in the air.

"Or kon h wo?" Asked Zaman in his stern voice. An angry Zaman was not less than angry Zainul. His was second Zainul!

Filha gulped and tucked her hair strands behind

"Wo... bhai.. wo..." she said looking here and there.

"Me khud pta kar lunga!" Zaman announced and taking an apple he ran upstairs.

Filha sighed and ran to her room.

Zaman dialled Wajeeha's no. He knew she must be knowing very well who is that guy.

Wajeeha was busy chattering with snails! Sitting in her garden wearing a rain coat. She looked at the caller id and slide to answer.

"Wajeeha... Filha kiski pasand karti h?" He shots the question at her..

She rolled her eyes at this possessive brother.

"Zaman.. meri chachi kehti h...

"Tumari chachi.. wasu ready ki mama ki tarah galat hi kehti h! Mene jo pucha h wi btao!" He said rolling his eyes.

He feared that his sister might be trusting a wrong person. What if he is a play boy?!

Wajeeha's eyes widened.

"Aree tumne toh meri chachi ko bina hawa ke uda diya!" She said pouting.

Zaman sighed and asked in his very stern and dominating voice.

"Wajeeha i swear... abhi wahaa aa gya na toh tumari bolti band ho jani h!" He warned her.

Her hert raced at his bitter words. He never spoke like this to her.

She kept quite and said, "zehab bhai"

Hearing this name Zaman sighed and smiled.
Proud at his sister's choice.

Wajeeha rolled her eyes.

"Thanks jeeha or me aa rha tume pick karne" he said cheering her up.

She huffed her cheeks and said, " me bss zehab bhai ke sath jati hu!huhh! Muje danta tumne!" She complained and ended the call.

He knew he was in trouble now.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
Do vote comment and follow.