Chapter 29

After some days Nandini came to her parents house as she was missing them and also because they would be leaving for a trip to Dubai on some days.

Nandini: Maa it's enough I am full.

Ishita: Baby see you have become so thin, you stay there all alone who knows if you eat or just skip your meal.

Nandini: I have my meal on time ok and that Manik does not let me skip my meal he is a big time foodie he eats and makes me try new dishes too.

Ishita: Acha how is he?

Nandini: He is fine, still in London shooting.

Ishita: And what about the news about both of you, is it still floating around ?

Nandini: It's still there but it has been subsided a bit.

Ishita: When is he coming?

Nandini: He will come on Sunday.

Ishita: Tum logo ne aage kya socha hai?

Nandini: Aage kya sochna hai we are happy with each other, we have our career growing what else is needed.

Ishita: Haan Nandu yeh sab thike par tum log yeh media se chupte chupate kitne din tak rahoge. Manik ko tho aadat hai but how are you handling everything?

Nandini: Maa I only don't want to go all out with media aur Manik ka yeh kaam ka hissa hai isiliye yeh sab jhelta hai warna you know he is also a private person. Hame bhi acha nahi lagta jab log apne theories ke hisaab se stories banate but it is how it is.

Ishita: You are happy right?

Nandini: I am more than happy Maa. Don't doubt that ever.

Raman who was coming heard them talking.

Raman: And that's all that matters to us Nandu. You stay happy and we will support you. Aur tum Ishu kya hogaya achanak tumhe?

Ishita: Mujhe kya hua Main tho bas meri beti ki khabar le rahi thi.

He looked at Nandini and side hugged her.

Raman: We know Nandu we are not near you everytime but know one thing that if any problem you have to just give us a call and we will be here as soon as possible.

Nandini: I know Papa now stop being this senti and let's play Ludo like old times.

All of them sat together and just enjoyed their family time after so long.

At evening.
Nandini was sitting in her room and watching a movie when her phone made a notification sound she saw Manik had messaged her so she paused the movie and replied him with a smile on her face.