Chapter 31

After enjoying the family time, Nandini and Manik left to drop Nandini's parents to airport.
They spent some time with them and returned back to Malhotra Mansion.

Nandini: Manik show me my room.

Manik: What?

Nandini:Arre where will I stay?

Manik: With me in my room.

Nandini: Manik it will not look nice we are at your parents house.

Manik rolled his eyes and pulled her inside his room.

Manik: So what, they are cool parents infact Mom had already asked if you will stay seperately or with me.

Nandini: Okk.

She went and changed her clothes and sat on the bed.

Manik: What time you have to leave tomorrow?

Nandini: Around 8.

Manik: Ok I will drop you then.

Saying this he laid down and pulled her making her lie on him.

Nandini: *she hit his chest*bol nahi sakte the kya?

Manik: I love to see your shocked face. It becomes all red my favourite colour.

Nandini shaking her head in disbelief hugged him and adjusted herself. Manik looked at her and raised her chin a bit and pecked her lips but she did not let him go back she pulled him by his neck and deepened the kiss to which Manik responded. As they were kissing Manik turned them taking her under him. They broke the kiss as they were breathless but he did not break the contact he continued his kisses. He lightly kissed her forehead, her both eyes and her cheeks making her close her eyes he further started placing kisses on her neck and shoulder area to which she moaned. She turned her face a bit,placed her hand on his cheek and kissed his other cheek. Manik looked in her eyes while his hands travelled under her top making her shiver his hands went a little upward but stopped when his hand came in contact with her bra. When he stopped she looked at him frowning. He shook his head and removed his hands from her top and straightened it and laid beside her.

Nandini:*wispering* What happened? Why did you stop?

Manik: I stopped because I don't want our first time here in my parents house when they both are right in next room. And also because I want to make it special.

Nandini: *blushing* Ok.

Manik: Now my baby is blushing. What happened to my bold Smile?

Nandini: Mani if you take everything this slow I doubt if we will get married even in our 40s. That is if you want to marry me.

Manik: Acha are you by chance indirectly proposing me Ms. Murthy?

Nandini: What? No.

Manik: And Madam why the doubt? ofcourse I love you so I will marry you.

Nandini: Kya malum you work with so many gorgeous girls and you are also handsome Kya pata you will find one of them intresting.

Manik: Nandu What happened? Why this insecurity? You very well know how much I love you I am not going to leave you for anyone. That's true that there are many gorgeous girls out there but for me you have captured my eyes, my heart and my soul and your eyes,your smile lights up my world. There is no other girl I would want in my life and you very well know that. So just remove this useless thoughts from your mind.

Nandini smiled and hugged him making him kiss her head.

Manik: But tell me one thing why did this thought come to your mind in first place.

Nandini looked here and there and avoided his gaze.

Manik: Nandini.

Hearing her full name she looked at him.

Manik: *caressing her cheeks* Tell me baby.

Nandini: Nothing its just that after you put that picture on Instagram people started linking you with your co-actress and many of them already love you with them so I just got a thought that maybe.... But it was just a thought for that moment nothing else, please don't think that I don't trust you. I trust you with my everything, but that just crossed my mind and today I was just joking it came out in flow don't take it seriously.

Manik: If it was in your mind then it's serious baby and you should have talked it out with me. You know right I am in madly love with you maybe even before I realised it I was already in love with and there's nobody out there as beautiful as you inside out. And in future whenever we marry it will be only you baby. And in future the second this thought crosses your mind you will come and talk with me. Promise?

Nandini: Promise. I love you.

Manik: I love you too baby. Now comeon sleep you have to go to your duty.

Nandini kissed his cheek and hugged him making him smile. He hugged her  tightly and kissed her forehead.

Nandini: Good night.

Manik: Good night.

Next day

Nandini got up and got ready quickly she then went to Manik and waked him up. She went down and and saw Mahesh drinking tea and reading newspaper while Nyonica was sitting beside him.

Nandini: Good morning uncle aunty.

Nyo/Mahesh: Good morning beta.

Mahesh: Ready for work?

Nandini: Yes.

Mahesh: So early morning you usually go at this time.

Nandini: It depends uncle actually we train the students also with us and take some lectures. So it depends on  our schedule.

Mahesh: Oh good. So you take lectures for all?

Nandini: No actually just the final year students and MD students. They mostly require practical knowledge so ...

Mahesh: Intresting.

Nyonica: Come Nandu have breakfast and I also packed your lunch.

Nandini: There was no need of this aunty.

Nyonica: Arre I can't let my daughter starve so common it not a big deal.

Nandini: Thank you.

Manik came down and wished everyone.

Manik: Mom I will come by lunch time. I have a small meeting with my manager.

Nyonica: Ok but come here we will go for dinner outside with Nandini.

Manik: Okk I will book a table.

They completed the breakfast with talking.

Manik: Chalo Nandu.

Nandini bid them bye and went outside and sat beside Manik.

Manik: Nandu Call me after you complete I will pick you up.

Nandini:Are you sure because I can take a cab.

Manik: Arre why just give me a call I will be there.

Nandini: Ok your wish.

They reached the hospital, Manik gave her a kiss on forehead saying bye .
After which he too left for his meeting.
-----------------------------------------------------------