She didn't looked at him...

Ayesha turned around to leave.. but he caught her wrist and pulled her softly. Her back hitted with his chest.

"Mera intezar kar rahi thi?" He asked leaning near her ear. A shiver ran down her spine.

She closed her eyes at their proximity.

Before she could say anything.... rain starting pouring.

Ayesha flinched and turned around hiding in his chest. He chuckled at her and lifted her in bridal style.

He marched in lounge and placed her on the sofa.

"Khana milega?" He asked pouting.

And his tummy made some weird noises.

She giggled and nodded.
She stood up and strolled to kitchen to heat up the food.

While he sighed and went to take a cold shower.

She placed the food on the dinning area.
And sat waiting for him.

While he came down... rubbing his hair with towel.

They ate in pure silence.. but their eyes never left each other.
How could they?

She frowned at his sudden sneezing.
He started sneezing alot.
"Ap naahaye kyu? Dekhe ab tabiyat bigar gayi na" she said checking his temperature.

He rubbed his red nose with tissue.
And said, "bss aese hi.. aj sights pe jana pada tha na.. waha dhul meethi hoti h.. isiliye"

She nodded and went to bring kada.
Not before handing him a glass of hot water. So that his sneezing could stop.

Ayesha quickly scrambled the herbs.. which were already present in kitchen.
And made kada.

Pouring it into a cup. She went to their room to get vicks.

"Ye pi lijye" she said forwarding the kada to him.

Its smell was soo bitter... he coughed bringing it near his mouth. He made faces and said, "kya azaab h ye?!"

She glared at him. She looked cute.

"Kada h.. abhi ap isse piyenge na.. toh tabiyat ek dam durusat ho jayegi.. or vicks laga lijye..." she said pointing on at his chest.

He smirked and said, "tum laga do"

Her eyes widened.

She gulped and said, "phele.. phele ap ye kada finish kijye!"

" fir lagaogi na!" He asked raising his eyebrows.

She didn't had any option. She nodded meekly.

He drank kada in one breath. Grinning like a fool and dragged her to their room.

"Ap.. ap kya karr rahe h... abhi muje kitchen bhi saaf karna h" she said complaining.

"Huhh... yaha shohar bimar h.. or tume kitchen ki padi h!" He said crossing his arms. He looked cute with his red nose and teary eyes cause of cold.

She giggled and pinched his nose.

"Ap kabhi kabhi bacho ki tarah zidd karte h!" She said giggling.

"Ha toh apne iss bache ki zidd puri kardo" he said softly.

She blushed and nodded.

He removed his tee and layed down on the bed. She took small amount of vicks and started applying it on his chest with her shivering hand.

Her hand was caressing his hard rock chest.

His eyes never left her. While she was waiting for some miracle to happen and look him away. His burning gaze was nkt letting her even breath.

She covered him with double duvet and caressed his hair. His head was in her lap now.

"Soo bhi jaye ab ap" she said feeling his intense gaze.

"Jaongi toh nhi na.. muje chor ke" he said with his heavy voice. As his temperature was going down. She nodded in no and started murmuring Quranic verses and blew on him. While he slept in her lap holding her hand tightly.

After some time when she checked that he was in deep slumber she tried to free herself. So that she could lay beside him and sleep.

But he turned a little and started chanting,
"... mene.. me.. gareeb ... hu t...oh.. kya.. pyar.. nhi.. kar.. skta.... mere.. sath.. aesa.. mat .... mat jao... muje ... chorke!" He said in a cracked voice.

She panicked and hugged him tightly.
His words shooked her.
Her heart was shattered at the reason why her elder sister rejected him.
Her rejection was the cause if his bleeding heart. And she was the its cure.

--

Asslamualaikum ❣
Hope you are doing well 😇
So kesa laga.. thoda sa romance shomance? 😁

Or kya lgta h readers.. Ayesha will cure his heart?