IX - Run, Rabbit

♥ The first third of the story is a bit serious but the rest of it horny as all hell. Enjoy.

♥ P.s. if you came from my tiktok WELCOME!!! And thank you for reading! I'm so grateful we're almost at 4K reads❤️ I love reading all the comments you guys are too funny

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"Do I need to grab my shotgun from its case? I can make it look like an accident.", Erwin asked, half jokingly as he locks the front door behind him.

You could only offer him a dismissing chuckle, of course he'd say something like that in a moment like this.

"All good old man," you smile warmly, "You know what me and a glock have in common? We're both 19", you joke, earning a hearty laugh from your stoic uncle.

"That's the spirit ace," he nods as he walks with you to the kitchen.

The minimalist dim lighting and sage green walls compliment the white backsplash and countertops of his modern kitchen space.

Erwin tightens his robe like a stressed single divorced mother would, before taking a sip from his white mug. You smile to yourself as the steam from his drink fogs up his glasses.

His home was warm, cozy, familiar, despite the sterility of it. Not a single thing was out of place, let alone a speck of dust anywhere. Erwin was extremely meticulous in everything he did, disciplined in every facet of his life, one would think he was a military commander with how anal he was about these things. With every inhale your nose filled with the freshness of eucalyptus and rosemary.

"Can I make you some tea?", he offered, presumably some more of what he was currently drinking.

"Oh? Since when do you drink tea?", you inquire, solely knowing him as a water drinker. The occasional freshly squeezed orange juice if he felt a cold coming on, but he felt that anything else was frankly unnecessary and unhealthy, "but since you're offering, I'd actually love some."

"I have green, jasmine, oolong, and rose..." he trails off as he places the kettle back on the stovetop.

You pull your favorite mug from the cabinet (with your dad's alma mater on it) before handing it to him, "Do you have any chamomile? It always helps me sleep."

He opens his Patrick Bateman-esque level of organized cabinet and pulls the tin of loose chamomile tea out from its spot before steeping the leaves in his fancy new infuser.

As he prepares your drink for you, you take your phone out, deciding to text Eren as he hasn't let you know he got home. He may infuriate you, but you still cared for him for whatever fucked up self sabotaging reason.

"To answer your previous question," he starts off as he takes out the jar of honey for you, "I'm actually seeing someone new. They were kind enough to introduce me to this new lifestyle."

"Oh?", your eyes wide. Since you've known him Erwin has always been a bachelor. Not for lack of external effort, women constantly fawned over him. They would throw themselves at him, but he simply wasn't interested, saying he does not have the time, or they are frankly too simple for him, they don't challenge him in any way.

He would often get mistaken for a blonde Michael Fassbender, or Chris Evans' older more rugged brother, due to his tall and muscular frame, clean cut blonde hair, and crystalline blue eyes.

So, this was a surprise to you, you didn't want to pry, but you also couldn't help but want to satiate your own curiosity.

"Mmm," he hummed in confirmation. Truly a man of few words, never revealing more than was necessary.