III - Viagra

♥ Enjoy the (somewhat) lightheartedness  for now, because lemme tell u it will not last:)

♥ T/W/C/W: Y/n has panic attack (noted when it begins), depression, talk of suicide/murder/mention of cancer, death

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"What the fu- SASHA!!!", you exclaim as you're rudely awakened by the brunette snatching the blanket off your body, groaning at the light coming from the windows.

"RIGHT BACK AT YOU, you disappeared on us last night! And you weren't replying to my texts this morning! I wanted to make sure you weren't DEAD in a DITCH somewhere! You're welcome for being such a good friend.", she says proudly, standing over your limp body.

Fuck. You must have passed out last night after getting in, forgetting to text Sasha you were home safe. Surprised she wasn't more upset, since you used to threaten your friends if they didn't send you the "I'm home" text.

Last night was a blur, your ass fell asleep on the couch, still in Reiner's shirt.

Sasha makes her way to the kitchen, grabbing a glass from the cupboards. She proceeds to pour some water, seeing the immobilized state you're in.

"Fuck dude, I was minked last night, my bad", rubbing your eyes you croak out, "How the hell did you get in?", realizing she had to get past the concierge, that was quite strict, and also into your apartment.

"Yeah I'm not surprised, you drank enough to kill an adult elephant.", she snorts, handing you the glass of water and some advil.

The sun is shining so fucking bright, you want to close the blinds but you're too hungover to move. Sitting up and shielding your eyes with one hand you squint, you put the pill in your mouth and swallow, followed by chugging the whole glass, spilling half of it on yourself in the process.

"And, well, I just told the guy at the front desk that my girlfriend was cheating on me and that I needed to go up immediately to bust her, and if he didn't I'd complain he was discriminating against me, as your lesbian lover", she says cooly, getting comfy on your lounge chair, "and your door was unlocked so I just let myself in."

You start choking on your water when she said that.

"You- *cough* you said wh- *cough*", holding your chest, coughing out the water, as she laughs.

"When you're done being dramatic, go get dressed, we're meeting the guys at the diner."

Immediately your eyes go wide and you stop coughing, magically. Food sounds really good right now.

"Well why didn't you start with that!", as you get up, your legs feel like jello, cursing the jungle juice. Why was it so good yet so deadly?

"If you checked your texts you would have known!", which she was probably right. However, due to circumstances beyond your control, you were too incapacitated.

Groggily, you walk over into your room to change. Sasha was looking casual, so you decided to follow suit.

"Speaking of cheating," the girl starts from the other room, "You're cheating on me with Reiner now?", she jokes.

Letting out a snort, "Yeah as if, he was nice enough to let me raid his closet for a dry shirt last night,", taking said shirt off, you replace it with a light gray hoodie, pulling on your black nike joggers, "Fuck me, I may have promised him we'd go to the gym later today", you remember, silently cursing your drunk self.

"Interesting... Well... What about with Eren?"

Fuck. Did she see you? There's no way, she was passed out with Niccolo. Nothing happened, but it is a little suspicious that you didn't text anyone.