VI - Chef's Special Sauce

♥ I love this chapter and I hope you do too

♥ The only warnings I have for this one are S M U T (don't hate me hehe)

♥ ALSO I would love to dedicate this chapter to @luvxddy and @BishopWrites for giving my fic a chance and leaving a bunch of comments! Appreciate y'all v much<3

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"Y/n, wake up"

You mumble nonsensically, slowly opening your eyes from your deep slumber.

Somehow, you found yourself in bed. Did Eren carry you in from the beach last night?

It's still quite dark outside and in the room, but you look up to lock eyes with... Eren? And Jean?

You rub your eyes again to make sure you weren't dreaming.

Nope.

You prop yourself upright.

"Um, what's going on?", you ask, confused as to why they'd both be in your room.

"Why are you both, uh, shirtless?", you'd be lying if you said you minded, you were just so fucking confused?

You ogle them as the moonlight accentuates their toned and muscular bodies. Fuck, they looked good.

"We're here to help you make a choice", Eren says.

"A-a choice?", you ask, shifting your body to sit at the edge of the bed, the two boys towering over you menacingly.

"You gotta pick one of us", Jean explains.

You look up at them doe-eyed, as if waiting for one of them to say something else. Rarely were you ever at a loss for words, and yet here we are.

You scratch the back of your neck, still unsure of what was going on. Choose one of them? For what? A virgin sacrifice?

The two of them look at one another, then back at you.

"We're here to fuck you, y/n.", Eren finally speaks.

"To - what?", shock washing over you, and you're frozen in place. As though if you don't move, maybe they'll forget you're there or something.

"She's so dense sometimes", Eren says looking over to Jean.

"Shut up, Jaeger", Jean rolls his eyes at him.

"You shut up, horseface", Eren spits back.

"Not the only attribute I share with a horse", Jean adds smugly, turning to grin at you.

"I definitely have a bigger dick than your goofy ass", Eren scoffs.

"Definitely fuckin' not, I've been in a locker room with you before, idiot", Jean replies.

"I'm a grower, alright", Eren puts his hands up in protest, "Fuck"

"Y/n can be the judge of that," the two finally look at you, as you've been silent the entire time, just watching the comedic duo of them bickering.

Eren walks over to where you're sitting on the edge of the bed, he takes your chin into his hand between his thumb and index finger.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. FUck.

Goosebumps decorate your skin at his touch.

"What's wrong? You always have something smart to say", he smirks down at you condescendingly. It was fucking hot. And degrading. But so hot. You couldn't speak, it was as if all the air was taken from your body.