V - Sixty Nine

♥ Welcome to my new readers, so thankful :)

♥ PSA: please, don't ever swim at night or swim intoxicated, it's so dangerous

CW: SA (memory), alcohol use, talk about death

✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯ ✯

"Good morning starshine, the earth says hello!", Sasha says in a creepy voice, as though she were your own personal wake-up service.

"Coffee?", she offers, to which you can only nod. You had slept over at the girls house Thursday night, since you guys were all leaving the next afternoon for Historia's beach house. Feeling generous, maybe you could give her another chance at redemption. Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer, right?

Not that she was your enemy per se, but, y'know.

Thankfully, she wasn't at the house the last few days, giving you some time to recharge and mentally prepare yourself for a full weekend of her. Historia had gone to her vacation home to relax and use the last few good days of sun.

Over the past few weeks, you had slept over the girls' house quite a bit, their couch adopting the grooves of your butt by now.

"Here you go my sweet angel", Sasha comes sauntering in with a cat shaped mug with coffee, prepared just the way you like it.

"My savior,", you say dramatically, sitting upright, and gratefully accepting the warm sustenance, "I don't know how you have so much energy in the morning", taking a sip.

"Who wouldn't?" she says as she sits down on the couch next to you, pulling her feet up so she's facing you, "It's a beautiful day, the sun is shining, I'm alive, I get to spend the weekend with my best friends... what's there to not be happy about?", all you could do was smile at her. She was always so positive, maybe you should take some pages from her book. Truly your ray of sunshine.

Not only was she always cheerful, but she was always so put together. Sasha had on cute white linen shorts paired with a pink short sleeve button down, perfectly ready for the beach.

"You wearing anything under that?", you look up at her from your mug, smirking and wiggling your eyebrows suggestively.

"Can we have one nice moment you sicko? You're just like Connie", she says.

"Yeah but you love us", you reply. "You? Maybe. Him? Unconfirmed", Sasha jokes.

"What's the plan for today then?", you ask, taking another sip.

"Is that coffee I smell?", Mikasa says walking into the living room, rubbing her eyes, still half asleep.

"Well good morning handsome", you smile at your friend, as she walks up behind you to give you a sleepy one handed hug, "There's some in the kitchen, I just made a fresh pot!", Sasha replies, Mikasa walking over to grab some.

"Ugh Sash you're a godsend, if you weren't so head over heels over Nic I'd wife you myself", Mikasa comments as she pours herself some hot coffee, "Anyways, didn't mean to interrupt, what were we talking about?"

"Hey, it's never too late, I could still be convinced", yeah right, Mikasa can't cook for shit, so she's automatically sewered, "but, we were just about to talk about the plan for today"

"Oh yeah, I think Rei said him, Connie, and Eren are driving everyone down right?", Mikasa says, joining you guys in the living room, sitting down on the other lounge chair.

Ugh. Eren. Right...

You've been avoiding him all week after the incident at the party. Marco helped you compartmentalize it, so it's not that you're particularly torn up about it, but you did deserve some type of respect. Not that the dumbass himself even made an effort to apologize to you, so much for him making it up to you either.