The girl who cried wolf

Start from the beginning

Billy killed because poor dude had mommy and daddy issues. Stu was Stu. Billys first kill was the mistress his father had cheated with and their daughter. From there they started to get bigger with their crimes. Such as targeting the biggest party happening in the small town.

Your hands started shaking. In two days. You would be dead in two days. You started to sob into your hands. You didnt want this. You wanted to go back. You wanted your friends your family. You wanted your lumpy couch and hell you wouldn't even mind your stupid student loans if it meant you could get home.

You heard a soft meow as something brushed itself against you. You look up to see a beautiful maincoon. It looked at you like 'Bitch give me food what are you doing'. You started to sob even more.

The only person who truly cared. Or more like animal. There was a single scene where the final girl visits ...her...well now your room to have a moment of mourning (your face thinking about that 😒) and there laid the cat. The unmoving cat laying ontop of her clothes. Only thing the cat did was sadly meow as if asking 'Where is she'. It broke your heart.

You scoop the cat into your arms softly. You scratched softly behind her ear making her lift her little face closing her eyes purring. It made you begin sobbing again and you gave her fancy tuna. Your hands shook as you pet her as she happily chomped on her food without a care in the world.

"(Y/n)" The final girl- Edith called.

You eyes slowly move to the girl outside your house. 'Tell her to fuck off' a voice whispered 'get yourself as far away fro the plot as you cann~~' another one agreed

You walk over with hushed steps and opened the door. There she was in all her glory. You stood tall your eyes glaring at her. Her. Your self proclaimed best friend who let you get slaughtered for her own safety. The safety that you...she risked to save her other freind.

Edith was like the other final girls. Naive and innocent with fight in her. A chronicle virgin who gets worshiped for that very fact. Pure. Her eyes big and blue. Her hair shiny and brown twisted into the perfect hairstyle. Her skirt not too short and her shirt perfectly ironed.

Now you could admire a girl but you saw what she did to your character. She cared about closer freinds than you. Shed sacrifice you for the others in a heartbeat.

"What are you doing at my house" You say simply.

She looked shocked. You didn't usually stand tall with your chin tilted as your tear stained face hardened into a stare. You were so timid and shy and caring what happened.

"Are you okay did you come down with something?" She asks gently.

You had dealt with enough people like her to know. You weren't you're highschool self. You were a grown ass women with confidence and dignity. Sure you were crying on the ground earlier but bad bitches have their moments too okay.

"I'm fine I'm driving myself to school from now on so don't worry about it" you say curtly going to close the door.

She stuck her foot between the door opening it, her eyebrows furrowed. She grabbed your wrist and pulled you along with you. You yelled in shock and pulled your wrist away

"What the hell" you scowled.

"We are going to school together come on (Y/n) please I care about you" she sounded so genuine it hurt.

Your lips press together if she was anything it was persistent did you really want to deal with that this morning. If you backed down now though...

You stepped up to her and frowned "No read my lips no"

"You don't have any other friends" Edith sniffled "Please I don't want you to be alone"

Her asshole of a boyfriend came out of the car and grabbed your shirt then leaned down to your ear "Make her sad and I'll make sure to make your life a living hell" he hissed.

You for one was not having or dealing with this shit so early in the morning. So what did you do. You socked him in the side of the jaw. He looked surprised as he looked at you.

"You do that and I'll fucking kill you" you spat your heart racing.

Why you reacted like that you may ask. Well the rushing of memories from before? Yeah those were her memories. Memories of being bullied and wiped with the floor. Edith saved her from that and yet...

You couldn't trust her. Well turns out her boyfriend is an absolute dick luckily he dies first. Of course Edith has no idea about this to keep her good girl view the movie needed this to be a fact. She of course has another love interest that's much better for her but still.

As Edith looked at you. You realized something. She was an easy ticket. Sure she attracted the killers to wherever she was but at least you knew what to expect. If you got closer to her...you knew her like she was a book. You could survive

There were killers going around crawling in every corner. Even if you try to avoid the plot you are bound to run into a killer and get murderlized. You also couldn't derail the plot much before your death scene.

Shit how could you back track now....you started to laugh "Ha I got you Edith!"

Edith began to softly laugh "Oh don't do that (y/n) you scared me" she said placing a hand on her chest.

"Ah yeahhh and I doubted that hurt right? Little ole me couldn't have thrown a punch that hard right" you gave him a fake smile your eyes twinkling seeing the swelling already starting to show.

After all you meant what you said.

Oh god and now you have a mission before your times up...befriend 2 boys....