The girl who cried wolf

(Warning there will be poly ships so if you arent chillin with that then dont read :])

-------------------------

You deadpan at the stupid girl on the screen. She could have honestly avoided that if she...yk had two working feet??? You sighed as you lean back and flick a popcorn into your mouth. You move the popcorn to the side and turn off the tv.

It was the usual. The final girls wins and all her friends die. The draw to the movie was the multiple slashers in this universe and sure it was plenty scary but it had its tropes you know.

Still you couldn't shake the feeling of the girl with your name. It wasn't heard very often (if you have a basic name...no you dont not in this world ur special now bestie). Not only that but she looked just like you. Hell, she was the only smart character and no you arent just saying that because she has your name. Okay maybe you are but it doesn't matter.

In the end they killed her off in one of the dumbest ways. Her friend had fallen and so she went back to save her and well the friend pulled her down causing her to die instead. It made your heart drop and your jaw open.

Of course you knew the killer wouldn't spare her but then for a moment the killer did. The killer in question being Ghostface until she started screaming for help. He told her to shut up or he'd kill her, well she didn't and well...lets say he got her to shut up.

To think she probably could have surived if she actually shut up made your heart stammer in your chest. Hell no one even mourned her death. The only ones who seemed to actually care were the ones to kill her as they closed her eyes. They hadn't done that to any other victim. Even the final girl didn't seem care.

It made you want to shout. You knew the familiarity of being replaceable to people, so to see it on screen hurt your feelings just a small bit.

You close your eyes and let a sigh pass between your lips "I wish she had been the final girl..."

The words you uttered tumbled faster then you could stop them. They didn't seem all that important anyways so who cares right? The universe did. The universe who seemed to spit on you every chance it got. And yet...this is what it granted. This twisted fate...

------------------------

"AHHHH" you screamed as you look around.

Had you been kidnapped. Some twisted person must have been stalking you because this was the only logical reason why you were in (Y/n) (L/n)s room. Sublime posters hanging along with other bands like Nirvana, Smashing pumpkins, Alice in chains etc (any other 1990s band honestly :]).

The wardrobe was very reminiscent of the 90s hell there was even a walkman. You started to hyperventilate as you tear your blinds away. The cars passing made your eyes water. What the fuck is this. This is a dream right. This has got to be a fucking dream...

Well that is UNTIL YOU SEE THE LANDLINE. You touch it and holy hell this shit is ancient. You poked it of course you knew how to use it but the fact you didnt even have a phone...like a phone made you worried. No one could pull a stunt like those cars outside. You pull on some baggy jeans and shirt and pull a flannel over that.

You seemed to be to be going in auto pilot more than anything. Memeories jam themsleves into your skull as it started to get hard to tell the difference between them. You knew though that you were going to die. You checked the time.

She died because she went to a party and that's where the Ghostface attacked. Or more like Billy and Stu. The duo well they were dangerous. They were still teens though and were known to be clumsy, hell even avoidable.