chapter 35

; Na varatuma da unne paaka

Pri; illena ippo vena na sollum bodhu vanga

Suddenly door opened .priya leaved the phone in shock .rakesh saw her suspeciously .but he just smiled and entered in .

R; ennachu priya en mogamella ipdi verkudhu .are you okay .odambu edachu pannudha .

Pri; il..ille ..rake...I'm ..I'm fine

She stuttered .she composed herself and talked to him normally .

R; ennachu en ipdi type adikire .ama yaar kitte pesitu irunde .un phone dha na kondu varalaye adhodha Inga yaarume illaye .appro yaar kude pesitu irunde .

Pri; just nane dha pesitu irunde enaku bore adichidha adha ...

R; ennamo soldre sari indha food saptu tablet potu rest edu .

Her right was connected with iv .she tried to eat but she can't .so rakesh grabbed and feed her with spoon .

R; en dii mudilena solla vendidhane ippodha na friend aitele .

Pri; hee chorry ...

Pri mv; kadavule andha phone ahh avan paka kudadhu .

He was feeding her .he purposely poured sambar on her dress .

R;achoo sorry dii ..sorry dii ,,teriyama othikichu .

He was continuosly asking sorry she was admiring him .

Pri; deii onnulle na wash pantu vare sariya poidu .

R; really sorry di ...na venune panle

Pri; ada vidra ,konjam nurse ahh kupdu help Panna .

R; en na Panna kudadha ...

He asked her in his intense voice .she just melted and nodded her head .she hold his hand and stood up ,he took the iv stand and helped her to washroom.she was cleaning in left hand .she hissed in pain.

R; achoo valikudha ,sari iru na nurse aye kupdudra .she was smiling to see his care .he went to called nurse .nurse came and helped her to change the cloth.

Rakesh took the phone and saw the number and noted and putted on the place where it is and sat on couch casually .

Priya came after changing he helped her to sit on bed .nurse left the ward .

In mansion....

Saathvik didn't ate anything .paati ate and had tablet and slept with tiredness. Sandhya took food and water to their room and saw him standing in balcony.

She put the food on table and stand beside him.

S; ennachu en sapdama vantinge .

Sa; enaku vena .ni saptu tungu

S; en ipdi irukinge .adhella irukatu room le apdi enne dha pesuninga priya kai vettikire alavuku .

Sa; Ella andha rake naladha ,avanuku pudikalana nalla vidhama solli irukalaleyy .ana avan avale varthayake hurt pannita adha Ava kovathulr kai kilichikita .andha nimisham epdi irunduchu teriyuma .

S; unmaya sollunga avale ungaluku college la irundhu dha teriyuma .

Saathvik saw her for one minute and turned his head .

S; ungaluku solla venana neenga solladinge it's kk .

Sa; adpila ille adha epdi soldradhunu terile .

S; paravalle sollunga nadhaane .na onnu nenachikamate .ungaluku konjam relief ahh iruku .