chapter 17

Happy reading readerseyy 💜

Let's get into the story;

; Do you get that SHE IS MINE...MINE ..MINE ONLYY 😈😈

San; mannichidunga master

; Shut up ur f**king mouth and come to the location.

Another side cutted the call and sanjana was tensed and sweating .

San mv; kaduvule enne Panna Kathu irukano ...

Soon she went to the location and there was house that no one knows .it was abdomen place .she slowly entered in house.she went to the room and locked the door and stood still .

In that room was dark and we cannot see anything .there one person sitting in chair with mass look and stern face .we can see that in dark also .

; Enne San romba bayandhu poitu Iruka mari iruku .

Yes she was feared in his tone and consequences for her.

San; ...

; You bloody bitch .I'm asking you something.how dare you to be silent .enne kulir vittu pocha .

San; no..no master ...

; Come and stripe

San; master...

; I said stripe

She was wearing a mid thigh tight frock .she slowly did her undressing .

; Hurry up you sl*t .making me more voilent.

She undressed herself and stood like a frightened kitten .

; Come closer

She slowly went near him and didn't saw his face .

; Look into my eyes

She saw his eyes ..his eyes are brown and black orbs .it was shining in dark room.

; Unzip my pant

She unzipped his pant with her shaking hands .his d**k popped up

; S**k it

She touched his D**k with her shaking hands .

; Don't shake ur hands and do happily my San 😼..this is not ur first time then why did you shaking ...?

San; that ...

; Ohh what I will do right ..!

San; master that I'm affraid of your punishment.

;If you did what I say then your punishment will be less..

She nodded and did what he said ...

Mature content;

She put her lips on his pennis and sucked his d**k .he gripped her hair and f**ked her mouth .he moaned and gripped her head very tightly and her eyes shedding tears .finally he cum and she tried to throw up. He warned her ..she swallowed.

Soon he undressed himself and throwed her on bed and hover her kissed her lips senseless blood came on her lips .he sucked her peeks and massaged her bosoms .she was moaning hard and griped his shoulder .he went down and kissed her navel and bite her hard ..

Soon again he went up and bite her nipples hard and she fisted bedsheet and shouted .his hands went down and rubbed her c**t and she was moaning ,..

; You moaning s**t ...your waking the domon in me...

He entered his fingers on her c**t and she shouted and he thrust his fingers one by one .she can't take that anymore ...she wriggled he smacked her c**t hard and bite her nipples.

San; mas...master ..ahhh ...I can't take anymore ...it's hurts...

He didn't gave a damn to her ..soon she cum and he sucked it ,her eyes shedding tears .and gripped his head .again he kissed her lips and interwined their hands and he parted her legs with his knees and entered into her ,she can't shout because her shouts are swallowed by his lips .

He thrusted her hard and she also kissed him back .he smirked at her .

San; mas..master ..

; What ..?

San; that I ..

;You what..?

He knows that what she want .but he gone against that .

San; I want ...you ...to f**k me hard ..ahhhh

; You liking my d**k you s**t .

San; pleaseee ..ahhh

Soon he took her right leg and put it on his shoulder and thrusted hard and she asked him wanted more and more ....😒😒😒

She was satisfing him.he sucked and nibbled her bosoms and massaging another one and thrusted her .she kissed his neck and she lifted his face and kissed him .he also kissed her furiously.after a long thrust both cum .he lied on her and she hugged him tightly and both panted heavily.

; Your really a S**t that you asking me want more and more ...

San; master that ...

; Hmm it's kk but your punishment didn't finish yet ...

San; master ...please I can't take anymore please leave me this time .

; Kk you satisfied me this time so I'm leaving you next time don't ever think that I will leave you .now sleep with me .

Both hugged each other .but he didn't came out in her.he was getting hard after sometime .,soon he started his work ......

Here in mansion ..

Sandhya didn't talk with saathvik . saathvik showing his puppy eyes and walking behind her asking sorry ...

Sa; Heyy Heyy pleasee dii na unne sollale dii indirect ahh avaladha sonne .nambudi ni ipdi pesama irundha enaku oru mari iruku di .sathyama ennala mudiyadhu .

She entered in their room and he locked and sat beside her .

Sa; please di pesu en kude .enaku paithyam pudikira mari iruku .eppavu thona thona nu pesuvale ippo en amaidhiya iruke .

S;....

Sa; pesamatiya.... His eyes shedding tears .

Sandhya panicked and wiped his tears and hugged him.

S; achoo adhella onnu ille .ungamele enaku endha kovamu ille .ungala konjo alaya vidalanu nenache .aana neenga ipdi feel pannuvinganu teriyadhu .sorry pa aluvadhe .enaku romba kasta ma iruku .

Sa; enaku ni pesale na kastama iruku .ni enkude illena setthudu vendi ..ni venu enaku .enaku care katavu ,pasam katavu,sanda podavu,en kovatha thangavu ,en desires fullfill Pannavu ni venu ...ni mattum dha venu .ni enkude irundha podhu edhunalu na pathuppe .aana ni enne ipdi avoid pannadha di thangika mudile .

S; ayyo en ipdi chinna pulla pole aluvuringa .na ungala vittitu engayu pogamate .apdi ponalu en uyir dha pog...

He kissed her lips and she also responded back and he showed his feelings towards her .both are shedding tears .

Sa; ini eppavu ipdi pesadhe sariya .

S; sari na pesale ..neenga kuda aluga kudadhu .

Sa; alamate ..promise me that endha situation layu enne vittitu pomatenu .nane po sonnalu pogadha dii ...

S; promise pogamate ...

Both hugged eachother.....

Kadhal malarum 🌺🌼

Ennode new story padikadha vanga please read pannunga and comments pannunga 💜

Next chappy le meet panlam readerseyy 💜

Kadhal konden 💜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें