chapter 25

Happy reading readerseyy 💜

Let's get into the story;

Sa; nalaiki iruku di unaku ...😉😈

He slept hugging his favourite pillow.

Next day morning saathvik got early and saw sandhya sleeping peacefully.

Sa; adhepdi ni nimmadhiya tungala ..varen dii

He came with his dumbles and switch on music and put full sound .the home theatre are vibrating loud music .

Sandhya jumped in her place and rolled and land on floor with thud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .her expression was worth to watch .😂🤣😚🤣😚🤣.

Her unsettled hairs,her eyes are showing pain and shock .she was glaring him .her saree was moved in nonsync 🤭🤭🤭. saathvik smiled and acted like excercising .sandhya walked and offed the music and again slept on sofa .

Now saathvik on the music and raised the volume .again she land on floor with thud 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

S; amma ahhhhhhh ..,en idupu poche .deiii naaye enda ipdi panne .

Sa; ....

S;deii mala maade unnadhe kekure .enda indha kolaveri unaku .avaluku cinema Katrenu enaku enda cinema katre pakki .

Sa; inime enkude padukure nu sollu appo indha mari Panna mate

S; ada loosu payale idhukada en idupu odache .

Sa; sari.... kk na sollu ...na unaku idupu pudichi udre

S; ni oru aaniyu Panna Venda .erumadeyy plan panni pantu ippo akkara Vera.

She went to Washroom . saathvik laughed at her walk .she trowed the pillow and went inside .it landed on his face .he glared at her .

Sa; paithyam ..nama enne pantu irundi haa ...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Author; paithyama Ive 🤦

Soon family members are gathered together and sanjana came to mansion.she was wearing blue long skirt and full makeup .she styled her hair and high heals .she is looking beautiful 😁.

I; munjile kandadhayu appitu vandhuta Ava beautiful ahh 🤨

S; summa iru dii .

Pr; happy birthday sanju

Sa; happy birthday   sanju .

San; thank u guys .

Sa; sanju come cut the cake .

San; hmmm...

Sanjana starts to walk but she slipped and landed on cake with thud 🤣🤣😂😂🤣🤣.you are thinking how ..... Right .

Because pugal poured a powder on table near cake so that she can skip and land on cake 🤣🤣🤣😂😂.

Priya was shocked and seeing sanjana like 😬😬😬😬.

Pr; sanju are you kk ..

All are suppressed their laugh .sanjana lifted her face . saathvik bursted out loud and laughed like maniac.

Sa; sanjana you are looking funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Paati can't laugh because she already laughing like more than her peran 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Ishika ,sandhya , rakesh and priya laughing one side.puvi ,pavi and nila one side.yes nila came after her tour .

San; podhu niruthunga.