chapter 64

R; en pulla varanda en singa kutty ungala vetayada 😈..

A; Inga paru summa singa kutty panni kutty nu sollitu .mooditu vada ...

Guards took him out of the place . Aadvik saw one unknown man was hiding behind the door .

He went near him and pulled him by his collar.

A; yaaru da niiii ....

Su; suresh en peru ....

Outside in car . aadhya opened her eyes and saw around the place and Widened her eyes.

Aa; na thriumba Inga epdi vandhe .na epdiyachu thappikanu ingerndhu .

She opened the car door and ran towards the gate but stopped seeing Rajendran dragged by guards .

She ran inside now to witness .Aadvik holding suresh collar .

A; ni enne pandre Inge .unaku enne vele appro unaku avanuku enne sambadham.

Su; adhella na ye unkitte sollanu .na en ponna kalyanam panni vekkadha kutitu vandhe enne ippo adhuku .

A tight slap landed on his cheeks .Aadvik was glaring him with bloodshot eyes .

A; arivu ille avan vayasu enne un ponnu vayasu enne avan criminal poramboku un ponna avanuku katti vekka pakure asingama ille .

Su; asingama ille ava en veetle irukardhu dha asingam .andha tholla olinja podhu .avala kudutha andha alu enaku kaasu kudukurenu onna .

Again a tight slap landed on his cheeks .

Su; deiiii ....

A; palla pethuruve vaaya thorandhina .unponnuku vayasu enne  .

Su; unaku edhu...(ku)

Aadvik hold his neck tightly .aadhya panicked and ran towards them to stop Aadvik .

Su; 20 vayasu ...

He said  that in more struggle ...

Aadhya came near them and hold Aadvik wrist and pulled his hand .

Aa; vitrunga pleasee ....

Her pleading eyes and tears something did to him.he saw her without blinking .she was pulling his hand with tears and pleadings.

Suresh smirked and wriggled out of his hold .

Su; idho ivadha en ponnu .

Aadhya slowly saw Aadvik and she felt something new feeling arousing in her.

Su; va di pola ...

Suresh hold aadhya wrist and pulled her .she wriggled and pleaded him to leave .

Aa; na vara mate unkude enne vitru .ni en appa ve ille enne vidu na unkude vara mate ...

She bet his hands .but he slapped her and pulled her forcely . Her bangles Peirced her hands .she winced in pain.

Aadvik hold aadhya hand and pulled her towards him with force she landed on his chest .he hold her shoulder securely .she felt safe and warm .

She saw his eyes .she reminded her paati's words ....

Avan coat suit la potukitu rajakumaran pole irupa .ni kasta padradhu pakamudiyama .unne kayyode avan kutitu poga pora .

Unnode Ella kastamu theeka poran .unnode Rajakumaran ....

She fisted his shirt in her hand on his chest.he tightened his hold and glared suresh .

Su; eii enne da periya Ivan mari vara...eiii Raasi illadhavaleyy .olunkam kettavale enne ivanayu valachi potu vechirukiya enne .evulo kudutha unaku ....

He was blabbering continuosly .aadhya crying sound on increased to his each words .Aadvik blood boiled ....

A; enough ...just enough .....

Su; enne da en ponnu mele unaku akkara .ni enne avala kattika poravana .apdiye ullukulla potthi vechiruke .vidra avala .avala vechidha ennode karyatha mudichika mudiyu .avalala oru prayojanamu ille ...

Inga pathiya ...[he showed the thaali ] . Idhu avalode amma thali adhu avaluku romba centiment aana adha na avaluku kedaika vidamate .

Aa; adhu en amma nyabagama irukardhu adhu onnu dha enaku adhu Venu please kuduthurunga .unga kaala vena vilure .

She joined her hands and pleaded her father .but he didn't even budge .

Aadvik was losing his patience.

Su; enne da moraikure .enne ...adichiruviya .ayyo amma bayama iruke .indha puchandi velela enkitte selladhu . mariyadhaya avala enkude anupi veii ....

A; Mudiyadhu ....

Su; eiii ..enne da edhuku eduthalu thimira badhil soldre .Ava en ponnu .Ella urimayu enaku dha iruku .apdi avala urimai kondadanu na avala kattikitavanadha irukanu .

Ni epdi avala kattikitavana ille vechikitava...(na)

Aadhya closed her ears and eyes tightly crying hard with hiccups .

Aadvik pulled the thali chain and weared on her neck .aadhya opened her eyes when she felt something touching on her chest .

She saw him with teary eyes and lot emotions. He blinked his eyes and glared suresh .

A; ippo soldre kelu .iva en pondati (pulling her by shoulder and side hugged her securely) .ivala pathi thappa pesavo ille thappa nenachalo konnu podhachiruve .purinjidha .idhuku appro unne na pakave kudadhu .ivaluku appa na Iruka naala vidre ille Inga nadakardhe vere ...

Vaa ma pola ....

He interwined their hands and drag her from there .

Suresh was fuming inside .he took a knife beside him from the ground .when he tried to attack Aadvik .Aadvik hold the knife and throwed him to floor .suresh head hit to floor with thud .he groaned in pain.

Aadhya panicked and hold his hands . while tears rolling from her eyes continuously.

Aadvik thought about his paati's words...

Avala patha udane thonu ivadha unakanava nu . endha situation layu Ava kayya vitra kudadhu...

Aa; valikidhanga ....ayyo rathan varudhunga .

A; time ille va Inge irundhu pogala first .

Suresh tried to get up but he can't ...

Aadvik ran from there with aadhya .aadhya lastly one time saw her father and went with Aadvik .

Both seated and started the car and went to main road . aadhya was  crying still now .

Aadvik stopped and saw her .

A; en ma aluvure .

Aa; ungaluku ratham varudhunga .

A; adhuku enne Pannatu ...

She hesitantly hold his hand and wiped the blood with her saree pallu.her hot tears touching his cutted palm .

He hissed lightly .she panicked and did slowly blowing air to the cut .

Aa; onnulle...sariya poidu...

She took her saree pallu and tried to cut it Aadvik hold her hand.

A; enne di panna pore .

Aa; unga kaila ratham varama Iruka thuni katta pore ...

A; achooo ..indha

He gave kerchief to her and smiled at her seeing her concern and something he didn't know about till now ....

Kadhal malarum 🌺🌼

Hello cutiessss ...sry for the late update ...

Hope you are all like this chappy 😜

Happy Pongal to all my cutiess and cookies readerseyy 🤗💜