chapter 48

Saathvik was tensed about sandhya .he didn't know full plan of sandhya . because he will not allow her .

If priya was kidnapped by sanjana then who kidnapped sandhya ....

He was ragging like a bull .rakesh hold him and consoled him .both went to cctv room and checked ...

That goons are kidnapped sandhya ,priya was kidnapped by one  random gang .

Here sanjana happily sat on car that parked in outside of mansion .she was floating and imagining about saathvik and her being lovey dovey..

Driver stopped the car in mid ...

San; heyyy why did you Stop the car.

D; sorry mam,sir said to blind fold you to surprise .

San; ohh ok ..

She accepted and driver tied her eyes .she felt nervous .soon they reached the destination.

Driver took her in and helped her to sit and said ..

D; mam ...sir said to you that don't roam around the room and got hurt so please sat on your place .

San; okayy ...

San mv; ohh my baby care for me ...

D; and mam give me ur things because he don't want any disturbance during the special night .

San; okayy take this ...

She gave her purse to him ... soon driver took his leave and left her alone and locked the place .

Here one abounded place someone tied a person on chair and surrounded by goons .

One power full Arora of a person came walking in a 3 suit piece and coat with cooling glass .

Goons are afraid of him .all saluted him. he just nod his head and someone placed chair for him to sit .

He signaled a person to remove the cover which is tied around her neck.

After removing the cover that person face was showned ....

That person slowly opened their eyes and blinked sometimes and saw the surroundings ...

And lastly landed on person who is watching her with smirk ...

; Hello MINE ...

They said in their deep voice which sent chill to their body ...

That person just glared in return ...

; Apdi pakadha di mama nuku vekkama iruku la ...aasa ya paka vendiya kannula ipdi veri kondu pakure ...

; Just shut up your fucking mouth ideat...

; Paaru da ennode aalu ku bad words la pesa teriyudhu ..not bad ...

; Kai avuthu vidra naaye ...

; Enne sandhya romba thuldre....

S; ama da na apdi dha thulluve .vekkama ille enne enda kidnap panne mundo...vidra ...

; Ohh unaku na innu nyabagam irukena .romba magilchi

S; enda na unne asingama kekure .vekkame illama ni edho loosu mari olarra ....

; Enne San ...ipdi sollite ..enaku vekkam Iruka nala dhane ni moracha udane vekkama iruku nu sonne .ippo ni enne da na ipdi kekure pohh ..na kochikite ...

S; loosa Aadvik ni .. en ipdi pandre ..

A; ama un mele ...enu unaku teriyadhu ...

S; ippo na saathvik ode wife adha marandhu dadhe ...